Rice Jaggery Kheer. Jaggery Rice Recipe with step by step photos. Jaggery rice recipe With step by step photos. Traditional Punjabi rice dish made using jaggery, rice and spices.
Creamy and aromatic Rice Kheer aka Indian Rice Pudding is made with basic ingredients, and is the quintessential Indian dessert that every Indian grows up eating. Flavored with cardamom, nuts & rose. Kheer is usually prepared with sugar in india, however this unique kheer with jaggery recipe brings out a lovely twist to the standard recipe. You can cook Rice Jaggery Kheer using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Rice Jaggery Kheer
- You need 1/3 cup of grinded rice.
- You need 1 litre of milk.
- You need 5 tsp of crushed jaggery.
- You need 3 tsp of milk powder.
- You need 1/2 of chopped cashew and almond.
- You need 2 tsp of chironji.
- You need 2 tsp of Coconut powder.
The milk and rice are boiled together and then sweetened with. Sago rice jaggery payasam is a nice blend of sago (also known as sabudana, javarisi or tapioca pearl), rice cooked in milk and sweetened with a deli. Kheer or Payasam is a type of pudding from the Indian subcontinent, made by boiling milk, sugar, and rice, althoguh rice may be substitute with one of the following: broken wheat, millet, tapioca. Kheer prepared with jaggery is a traditional recipe belonging to Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh and Bihar.
Rice Jaggery Kheer instructions
- Boil milk add rice boil it. In a separate cup add 1/2 cup milk and Milk powder add it in milk and Rice mixture..
- Now add coconut powder and dry fruits..
- Add jaggery mix it and off the flame ur healthy jaggery kheer is ready. Be healthy safe and be in home..
The jaggery used should be palm jaggery, not the cane version. If you don't get jaggery, you can replace the dish with turbinado or. Rice Kheer or Chawal ki Kheer is one among the foremost and popular dessert in North India. Bellam Paramannam is a traditional kheer made in Andhra Pradesh with rice, jaggery, and milk. I never made using brown rice.