Banana Kheer. How to make banana kheer-banana kheer recipe. Home » Recipes » Banana Kheer. How to make Banana Kheer -.
Banana kheer – a tasty dessert made with Kerala long banana /Nenthram pazham, nuts, and coconut milk! Kerala banana is a great healthy food for growing babies and kids, that helps in healthy weight. The Chana dal banana kheer is tasty since it contains a cup full of roasted dried fruits and sweet It is time to get to the kitchen and start preparing this Raksha Bandhan special, chana dal banana kheer. "Nendran" banana known popularly as Kerala Banana should be used for making this kheer. You can cook Banana Kheer using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Banana Kheer
- It’s 1 litre of full cream milk.
- You need 2 tb of sp basmati rice.
- It’s 8-10 of soaked almonds.
- It’s 8-10 of almonds.
- It’s 8-10 of pistachio.
- It’s 4-6 of cashew.
- You need 4 of walnuts.
- You need 1 tb of sp magaj.
- It’s 1 tb of sp coconut powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Green cardamom powder.
- You need 4 of ripe bananas.
- You need 4 tb of sp sugar.
- Prepare 4 of Green cardamom.
Nendran variety of plaintain is used for both dessert and culinary. "Payam" in Malayalam means fruit. Make social videos in an instant: use custom templates to tell the right story for your business. Post jobs, find pros, and collaborate commission-free in our professional marketplace. Banana Kheer and Chocolate Custard – Depending on how much egg or thickener is used, custard may vary in consistency from a thin pouring sauce, to a thick blancm.
Banana Kheer instructions
- Pour milk in a pan and boil. Now add rice and let it simmer on low flame for 10 minutes. Keep stirring in between..
- Chop pistachio, almonds, cashew and walnuts. Take 2 tb sp magaj and coconut powder each..
- Add all dry fruits and sugar in this kheer. Stir continuously for 5 minutes..
- Peel the skin of soaked almonds. Peel bananas and grind in the mixer with soaked almonds to a smooth paste or pulp..
- When the kheer thickens switch off the flame. Now mix banana almonds pulp and stir for two minutes..
- When this kheer comes to room temperature, refrigerate it for 30 minutes..
- Serve chilled garnished with chopped pistachio and almonds..
Banana Almond Payasam: Like us on Youtube for more Video Recipes Almond Banana Payasam is one of the rich & healthy drink/dessert, which is very easy to make. Add sugar, banana pieces or puree. Stir and bring the sooji kheer to a gentle simmer. Serve sooji kheer hot or warm or refrigerate. banana halwa recipe with step by step photos – banana sheera also known as banana halwa is one sweet dish that i have grown up having at most of the puja functions in mumbai. Raw Banana Kheer Recipe. by TNN.