Rice Kheer. Delicious Rice Kheer with step by step photos. Rice Kheer is one of the popular kheer made in north india along with seviyan kheer. Creamy and aromatic Rice Kheer aka Indian Rice Pudding is made with basic ingredients, and is the quintessential Indian I can't believe it took me so long to share a basic rice kheer recipe on the blog.
We make kheer at home during festive. Learn how to make Rice Kheer at home with The Bombay Chef – Varun Inamdar only on Rajshri Food. Shower sweetness in this festive season with sweet and. You can cook Rice Kheer using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Rice Kheer
- Prepare 1 litre of milk.
- You need 1/2 bowl of rice.
- You need 1/2 bowl of sugar.
- You need 8-10 of almonds.
- It’s 8-10 of pistachios.
- Prepare 4-6 of cashew nuts.
- It’s 4 of walnuts.
- It’s 2 tb of spoon magaj.
- Prepare 2 tb of spoon coconut powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cardamom powder.
- Prepare 4-6 of saffron strands.
This is a very flavorful Basmati rice pudding made with coconut milk, raisins, cardamom, and toasted almonds and pistachios. It's the best rice pudding I've ever had, and very easy to make! Rice kheer is a common household sweet made for almost all festivals. Chawal ki kheer, also known as rice payasam in South India, is a famous and most commonly prepared Indian sweet.
Rice Kheer step by step
- Boil milk in a pan. Lower the flame and let it simmer for 5 minutes on low flame..
- Meanwhile chop almonds, pistachio, cashew nuts, add magaj and coconut powder..
- Now add rice and saffron strands. Cook it on low flame till rice are done. It may take 10 minutes..
- Now add all chopped dry fruits, cardamoms powder and sugar in kheer and stir for 5 minutes on low flame..
- Stir till sugar melt. Cook on low flame for 5 minutes. Switch off the flame..
- Serve hot or chilled garnished with pistachios..
Kheer Recipe: Kheer is a rice pudding made across India, it is simlar to rice payasam made in south Indian homes. One of the most favourite Indian dessert rice kheer can. Kheer, a creamy rice pudding, is one of my favorite desserts to make and eat. It requires just a few essential ingredients: rice, milk and sugar. I almost always have those three ingredients at my house.