Cous cous Pudding. Learn how to make Creamy Couscous Pudding. The Best Couscous Pudding Recipes on Yummly Bring water to a boil in a large saucepan over medium heat.
Plate the couscous pudding, by pressing it into a big round pasta/cookie cutter to give it a shape, then. Cous cous is a favorite of mine! Honeyed Couscous Pudding. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. You can have Cous cous Pudding using 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cous cous Pudding
- You need 11/2 cup of powdered milk.
- It’s 1/2 cup of cous cous.
- It’s to taste of Sugar.
- Prepare of Water as require.
- You need of Flavor optional.
- It’s 2 tbspn of Cornflour.
- It’s of Grated coconut.
- It’s of Lime juice.
- Prepare of Mint leave for garnishing.
Steamed Couscous with Golden Raisins and Olive oil. I like mine with a little drizzle of Icing Sugar on top. You can have yours with Sweet Yogurt or Greek. Casbah Couscous Pudding recipe: Try this Casbah Couscous Pudding recipe, or contribute your own.
Cous cous Pudding step by step
- In a bowl mix 1cup of milk..
- Sieve it to the pot and heat it on fire..
- Add in the cous cous and stir it very well..
- When doing this pudding you need to be close and keep on stirring..
- Add in sugar and keep on stirring it to avoid pouring.
- Mix the cornflour with lime juice..
- Lower your gas, and add the the cornflour mixture..
- Give it a good mix, off the gas..
- Put it in your desire serving bowl, sprinkle your grated coconut, add some powdered milk on each bowl, then your mint leave for garnishing optional.
- You can add fruit of your choice like apple, grape etc..
This pudding is a tasty way to get your dairy servings in! Couscous pudding is ready in minutes and can be made with any dried or fresh fruit and nuts you have on hand. Put the soy milk, raisins, sugar, and margarine in a saucepan and bring to a boil. Stroke granny introduce Banana Cous Cous pudding. Couscous and pudding. cooking blog, Algerian and international recipes, detailed step by step with photos.