Coconut Kheer. We always look forward to eat something cold and sweet after dinner, Coconut Kheer is a good option as an after. #coconutkheer #nariyalkheer #dessert Coconut Milk Kheer Recipe Coconut Kheer Videos – Coconut Kheer Recipe Videos by cook with fem. Pineapple Kheer is a fruity twist to the favorite Indian dessert Rice Kheer. Caramelized Pineapple adds a very pleasing and tempting flavor to this Kheer.
Garnish with nuts and serve the Coconut Kheer recipe – How to make Coconut Kheer.. Steel Cut Oats And Coconut Milk Kheer, Aatval (rice & Fenugreek Kheer With Coconut Milk & Jaggery), Idichu Pizhinja Payasam (a Traditional Kerala Pudding/kheer With Coconut Milk). Kheer, the South Asian milk pudding made with rice, cracked wheat, or translucent strands of vermicelli, is a soothing blanket, creamy and soft with cardamom and vanilla. You can cook Coconut Kheer using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Coconut Kheer
- It’s 2 of litters milk.
- It’s 1/2 cup of raw rice + 1 cup water.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cardemom powder.
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of coconut cream.
- You need 1 tbls of dessicated coconut.
- You need 1 tbls of Almond paste.
Kheer is typically made with cow's milk, but I like to make my pudding dairy-free with sweet and rich coconut milk. Chilled Indian rice pudding (or kheer) is a killer summer dessert, and it is made even. Tender Coconut Kheer is on menu today. I am telling you, it is one of So refreshing during this hot summer days.
Coconut Kheer instructions
- Raw rice ko water mien half an hour ke liye soak krny rakh dien..
- Milk ko boil krein or soaked rice daal kar medium to slow flame par cook krein for 20 minutes..
- Ab sugar or almond paste daal kar mazeed 15 minutes ke liye cook krein..
- Sides scrap krty jayein. Jab Kheer thick ho jaye to cardemom powder daal kar mix krein..
- Kheer ko wok mien hi thanda hony dein. Jab normal ho Jaye to coconut cream add kar ke mix kar lien..
- Serving bowl mien daal kar dessicated coconut oper de sprinkle kar lien..
This kheer is a cook version, i have another version of tender coconut kheer which is. Coconut burfi recipe – One of the most commonly made barfi recipe during festivals like holi, diwali, navratri. Coconut Kheer کوکونٹ کھیر – Pudding, Kheer, Jelly, Custard This is a very flavorful coconut kheer (coconut pudding) that is a delicious combination of milk, rice, coconut and sugar. Before serving, add boiled and cooled milk to the payasam and Serve hot. The scrumptious Arisi Thengai Payasam (Rice Coconut Kheer) is ready to serve hot or for neivedhyam.