Alphanso Mango Chia Pudding. Find Deals on Alphonso Mangoes in Signs & Displays on Amazon. This cheesecake-like pudding is layered with yogurt mixed with chunky chia, biscuit crumbs, freshly cut mangos and garnished with mint leaves. You can also use jaggery for the replacement of sugar.
Then add chia seeds, coconut milk, maple syrup and the mango purée to a mixing bowl and whisk it together until smooth. Then add in some chunks of fresh mango and stir in. Mango Chia pudding recipe,easy to make Healthy breakfast recipes using Organic Alphonso Mangoes. You can cook Alphanso Mango Chia Pudding using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Alphanso Mango Chia Pudding
- You need 3 of alphanso mangoes.
- It’s 2 cups of coconut milk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chia seeds.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of honey.
- You need 1 tablespoon of sugar (if required).
Chia pudding i am trying for the first time, i do include chia seeds in my breakfast smoothie but never tried Chia pudding. Yesterday morning i tried Mango Chia pudding for my Varsha's breakfast and was too excited about the outcome. Peel, chop and puree the mangoes. Keep a few mango pieces aside for garnish.
Alphanso Mango Chia Pudding step by step
- In a jar, mix coconut milk, Chia seeds and 1 tablespoon honey and refrigerate for an hour..
- In a blender, combine mango and 1 tablespoon of honey, sugar and blend until smooth..
- Layer chia pudding and pureed mango evenly..
- Garnish with mint leaves and mango chunks..
Serve puddings garnished with extra chopped mango and toasted coconut. This yummy mango chia pudding can be enjoyed at any time of day, whether as a healthy breakfast option, a midday snack, or as a delightful dessert after dinner. Ingredients for chia pudding with mango There are many ways to prepare a mango chia pudding. You can blend fresh mangoes and mix them with the chia pudding, soak the chia seeds with mango juice instead of coconut milk or layer chia pudding with cut fresh mango fruit. This Mango Chia Pudding is made with fresh mango puree for a rich and creamy dessert that is naturally vegan, gluten-free and refined sugar-free.