Muhallabia (milk pudding). Muhallabia/Muhalabi/muhalebi This rather exotic pudding is awfully good and remarkably easy to make. Mahalabia recipe, a Middle Eastern Dessert, a milk pudding flavoured lightly with rose syrup or orange blossom water. A creamy milk jelly, which is basically a fragrant blancmange, from the Middle East.
Muhallabia, also spelled as Mahalabia is a delectable milk based, rose flavoured Middle Eastern dessert. This rich, creamy and delicately flavoured treat. The basic ingredients are rice, sugar, rice flour and milk. You can have Muhallabia (milk pudding) using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Muhallabia (milk pudding)
- Prepare 2 cups of milk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of corn flour.
- You need to taste of Sugar.
- It’s of Butterscotch.
- Prepare of For garnishing.
- It’s of Crush almonds.
- It’s of Zobo flakes.
- Prepare of Coconut flakes.
Bring the milk back to boiling point and beat in the pulverized mastic with a balloon whisk to break up any lumps of mastic. Mahalabia (Milk Pudding) a middle eastern dessert with a Pakistani Touch. For Milk Pudding: In saucepan,add milk,sugar,corn flour and mix well. Turn on the flame,add rose water and.
Muhallabia (milk pudding) instructions
- Here the ingredients needed.
- Pour you milk in a pot, add sugar, gently stir and cook to boil.
- Add your corn flour, stir quickly to prevent lumps, it will thickens gradually, drop your butterscotch and stir.
- And it's thick, white, silk and smooth… Serve in your serving bowls, garnish the top with crush almonds, coconut and Zobo flakes and enjoy…
- If you try this you will say no to pap again, you get to try this before Ramadan ends. Ramadan Kareem 😘.
Saffron Muhallabia (Arabic Milk Pudding) recipe от : Sauté with D Java Presenting, Saffron Muhallabia. Add remaining milk, sugar and mastic and stir mixture well. Bring to the boil slowly, stirring occasionally. It is made with a mixture of milk and sugar, cooked and thickened with cornstarch, and usually flavored with orange blossom or rose water. While hot, it is distributed in smaller molds, left to set, and it is.