Sabudana steamed pudding. #puddingrecipe #howtomakesabudanapudding Subscribe My YouTube channel for Recipe Videos: Y O U T U B E CHANNEL. Today's recipe is "Sabudana Cake ". Its very easy to cook and also very tasty.
Sabudana kheer is a delicious, creamy & rich pudding made with tapioca pearls, sugar, milk & cardamoms. Sabudana is the hindi name for tapioca pearls & kheer refers to an Indian pudding. Sabudana kheer is a gourmet dessert. You can cook Sabudana steamed pudding using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sabudana steamed pudding
- It’s of For Sago:.
- Prepare 250 gms of sago pearls.
- You need 1/2 cup of Beetroot puree.
- You need 1 cup of palak puree.
- You need 80 gms of grated Coconut.
- It’s 100 gms of caster sugar.
- It’s of Few drops of green food colouring.
- You need 1 tbsp of Cornflour.
- You need 60 ml of coconut cream (or coconut milk).
- You need of as required Coconut coating.
- It’s 60-70 gms of Grated coconut.
Kheer is lightly flavored with cardamom and saffron. You can prepare Sabudana Kheer with either of the quality of Sabudana's. Large Grains of Sabudana makes better Kheer as compared to small grains. Today we will prepare Sabudana Kheer, which you.
Sabudana steamed pudding step by step
- Steam grated coconut of coating with little salt. Keep aside..
- .Divide the sago pearls into two portions and put them in separate bowls..
- Add beetroot puree in one bowl and little water and keep aside for 1-2 hours Add palak puree a pinch or green colour and leave for 1-2 hours..
- Add half of the grated coconut, cornflour and coconut cream into each bowl..
- Add sugar.. Mix the ingredients thoroughly to ensure that everything is combined..
- Boil water in a steamerPour the beetroot sago in a jelly mould. Steam the red sago for 15 minutes.
- Add the green sago and steam for another 15 minutes. Cover it and steamed for 15 minutes..
- Let it will cool. Tap the outer side a the demould in a plate spread coconut on it..
- Spread coconut on it. Then slice it and roll the pieces in steamed coconut..
Creamy pudding made with tapioca pearls. This Sabudana Kheer is extremely popular during the fasting season of Navratri in India! Creamy, tasty kheer/pudding that you will want to make again and again.super quick and easy! In Indian households, sabudana or tapioca sago is a familiar name. A pudding prepared using Sago Pearls.