Yoghurt with Coconut Chia Seed Pudding. All you need to make the chia pudding is chia seeds, coconut yogurt and almond milk. Once it's ready, load it up with your favourite toppings and enjoy for. It starts with chia seeds, tiny little seeds that are packed with nutrition… see all the health benefits of chia seeds here.
We love using Glenilen Farm Raspberry Yoghurt to make these Overnight Chia Seeds in Yogurt. The yogurt has just the right amount of tang, and contains the perfect serving of raspberry fruit on the bottom. This simple Yogurt Chia Seed Pudding makes a super creamy and delicious pudding that can be customized with all your favorite toppings and fruit. You can cook Yoghurt with Coconut Chia Seed Pudding using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Yoghurt with Coconut Chia Seed Pudding
- It’s 200 g of Greek style yoghurt or Greek Yoghurt.
- You need 100 g of dessicated coconut.
- You need 2 tbsp. of Lyle's Golden Syrup.
- It’s 100 ml of Pasteurised Milk or Coconut milk.
- Prepare 30 g of Chia Seeds.
You also may enjoy this Ultimate Chia Seed Pudding and Chocolate Chia Pudding. We began as an organic farming school before we became yogurt makers. Chia seed pudding is a simple and delicious way to easily get the benefits of chia seeds. I've included the basic vanilla coconut chia seed pudding recipe that I make above, but I am moving into a plant based diet and this is the perfect recipe for substituting yogurt with my homemade granola.
Yoghurt with Coconut Chia Seed Pudding step by step
- Mix all the ingredients together with a metal spoon in the large yoghurt pot container..
- Leave at least overnight in the refrigerator with the yoghurt container lid on..
- When about too eat it – serve with a tin of Mandarin Segments (Oranges)..
You can make the chia pudding using store-bought coconut yogurt, but I strongly recommend using homemade coconut yogurt instead. For the ultimate breakfast parfaits, that delightful coconut yogurt chia seed pudding is topped with a super simple, two-ingredient strawberry jam, fresh. Top with coconut flakes before serving. Good enough to be dessert but healthy enough for a grab-and-go breakfast? This recipe is a healthy alternative to high sugar processed desserts.