Kheer. Kheer, a rice pudding is probably the most common dessert that's made in every Indian household. Kheer is Indian rice pudding made with only three basic ingredients- rice, milk and sugar. Kheer recipe with step by step photos.
Kheer recipe – Rice kheer is a one pot traditional Indian sweet dessert made for festivals This is similar to the rice payasam made with jaggery in the south. We make kheer at home during festive. 🎦 Kheer. Kheers and Phirnis are rich and creamy desserts made by slow-cooking milk till it thickens. You can cook Kheer using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Kheer
- Prepare 3 kg of Milk.
- It’s 4 of Elaichi.
- You need Pinch of Saffron.
- You need 2 cup of soaked Rice.
- You need 1/4 cup of Coconut chunks.
- It’s 1/3 cup of Coconut powder.
- You need of As required Almonds.
- It’s of As required Pistachio.
- It’s 3.5 cup of Sugar.
- You need 2 tbsp of Kewra essence.
Kheer: Find Kheer news, videos, photos and articles on Boldsky. Also get Kheer latest news from Sabudana kheer or tapioca pearls pudding is a traditional North Indian pudding consumed during the. Kheer, also called payasam, is an Indian dessert similar to Western rice pudding. Rice Kheer recipe is also known as rice pudding.
- At first together all ingredients then then soak rice for 20 min then take elaichi seed out and then crush them and make powder form….
- Let the milk boil for almost 20 mint then add crushed elaichi and safron then cook for 10 min…
- Then add soaked rice, coconut chunks (wash them before adding) and coconut powder let it cook for 5 min…
- Then add chopped almonds and pistachios almost 1/3cup and then let it cook for 30 to 35 min until become thick…
- Then Add sugar and further cook for 20 min then when it was done then add Kewra essence.. Cook for 2 to 3 min then shut the stove…
- Then garnish chopped almonds and pistachios and let it cool then serve….
It is derived from Indian subcontinent cuisine and is popularly consumed in India and Pakistan. Keto Almond Phirni Kheer is a delicious sweet treat that's low carb and easy to make. If you're looking for the perfect ethnic treat, you've hit the jackpot. Kheer – Kheer (rice pudding) is traditional dessert, the delight of Eid, made of milk rice and sugar.. Kheer – This ever popular pudding has rice cooked on a slow fire in sweetened milk to make a rich.