Coconut and sweet potato pudding. Combine Grace Coconut Milk Powder with water, mix well and add to the sweet potato mixture. Add melted margarine,nutmeg,salt, cinnamon powder, vanilla, rum, lime juice and browning and mix well. While the potatoes are roasting, prepare the coconut & nut sauce by combining all the remaining ingredients (coconut milk, water, walnuts, pecans, maple syrup, pumpkin pie spice, and vanilla) in a blender and pulse just a few times until the sauce is somewhere between chunky and smooth.
Most sweet potatoes in the US are consumed around the national holiday of Thanksgiving, when they are baked with nuts and/or marshmallows. Transfer sweet potato mixture to prepared baking dish. Peel cut and grate sweet potatoes and place in a large mixing bowl. You can have Coconut and sweet potato pudding using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Coconut and sweet potato pudding
- You need 1 cup of ground coconut (fresh or dessicated).
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of sweet potatoes boiled or mashep up.
- It’s 1/4 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of milk.
- It’s 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare 4 tsp of melted margarine or butter.
- You need 1/2 tsp of mixed spices.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of cinammon.
Add dark sugar, flour and raisins. Combine Grace Coconut Milk Powder with water, mix well and add to the sweet potato mixture. Add melted margarine, nutmeg, salt, cinnamon powder, vanilla, rum, lime juice and browning and mix well. I have been making a no-bake pudding like this.
Coconut and sweet potato pudding step by step
- Mix sugar, sweet potatoes and milk with a spoon until smooth.
- Add butter/ margarine and water and beat thoroughly.
- Beat the eggs slightly and gradually beat into the mixture.
- Add the slices and cinammon, continue beating until the mixture is creamy and very smooth.
- Pour mixture into prepared dish. I sprinkled oats for garnishing, bake for 30 minutes at 180 degrees.set aside..
- Serve hot alone or with roasted chicken..
Grate coconut, add water and squeeze juice through a strainer; Blend flour, mixed spice (raisins etc) ,salt, and nutmeg. Combine this mixture with the grated potatoes and mix well; Add sugar, fruits and coconut milk. Quinoa & adzuki bean burger with sweet potato. West African sweet potato and peanut soup. Meal plan the sweet potato pudding for a quick (processed) sugar-free snack or dessert.