Coconut rice kheer. Creamy and aromatic Rice Kheer aka Indian Rice Pudding is made with basic ingredients, and is the quintessential Indian dessert that every Indian grows up eating. Flavored with cardamom, nuts & rose. Coconut rice is a simple, flavorful dish that goes great with curries, stir-fries, chicken, or beef.
You could also prepare it as a dessert for a small party. Kheer (rice pudding) is a beloved dessert in every Indian Household, and it's demand reaches sky high especially during festive seasons. We have a recipe for Rice Coconut Kheer that puts a little extra. You can have Coconut rice kheer using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Coconut rice kheer
- You need 2 1/2 of fresh milk.
- It’s 1 cup of rice soaked.
- It’s 2,3 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 5,6 of green elaichi.
- You need 1/4 of tesp kewra essence.
- Prepare 1 cup of desicated coconut.
- It’s of Pista, badam.
Wash the rice thoroughly in several changes of water and put in a deep pot. Add milk and bring to a boil. Coconut rice recipe – Coconut rice is a easy and flavorful rice dish made using fresh grated coconut, tempering spices and rice. It is one of the most basic South Indian foods made for a meal during.
Coconut rice kheer step by step
- Sab de pehle chawal ko 1/2hour ke liye soak kar lain.
- Ab pan me milk daal kar ubaal lain jaise hi ubaal eye to us me elaichi daal dain.
- Ab is me chawalon ka pani hata kar doodh me chawal bhi daal dain anch bilkul dheemi kar ke pakati rahain.
- Thodi thodi der me chalati rain take neeche na lage jab doodh and chawal aik saath milkar ghadi hk jaye to sugar add kar dain thodi der paka lain.
- Ab kewra essence, pista badam shamil kar ke dish out kar lain ab upper se coconunt and badam se saja dain chill kar serve karain.
Coconut Rice Recipe with stepwise pics. Coconut rice recipe with step by step pics – light, tasty and mild South Indian coconut rice made with fresh grated coconut. Add this game to your web page. How to Make Rice Coconut Kheer. Coconut rice is a dish prepared by soaking white rice in coconut milk or cooking it with coconut flakes.