No-Bake Double Chocolate Pudding 【Recipe Video】.
You can cook No-Bake Double Chocolate Pudding 【Recipe Video】 using 15 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of No-Bake Double Chocolate Pudding 【Recipe Video】
- You need of ■ Chocolate Pudding.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- It’s 250 g (1 cup) of and 1 Tbsp) milk.
- You need 24 g (2 Tbsp) of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 150 g (5.3 oz) of couverture chocolate, cacao 56%.
- It’s 5 g (2.5 tsp) of cocoa powder, sugar-free.
- It’s 5 g of (1 and 2/3 tsp) gelatin powder.
- You need 2 Tbsp of water, for gelatin.
- It’s of ※Add rum or brandy (about 1/2 tsp) if you like.
- Prepare of ■ Chocolate Sauce.
- You need 50 g (1.8 oz) of couverture chocolate.
- Prepare 50 g (3.3 Tbsp) of milk.
- You need 2 drops of vanilla essence.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of brandy (optional).
- It’s of ※1cup=235cc(USA).
No-Bake Double Chocolate Pudding 【Recipe Video】 step by step
- ★Recipe video★ (my You Tube channel)→https://youtu.be/ydmdDAVx0Sg.
- 【For Chocolate Pudding】Let gelatin soak in the water; set aside. Please put water first to prevent unevenness. Put chocolate in a bowl. (Cut the chocolate into small pieces if the chocolate large.).
- Pour water in a small pot. Bring the water to a boil and then turn off the heat. Put the bowl with chocolate on the top of the pot so as not to touch the hot water directly. Wait for 30 sec and then melt the chocolate until smooth..
- Take down the bowl from the top of the pan. Sift the cocoa powder over the chocolate. Mix well until smooth; set aside. Put eggs in a bowl, and beat the egg lightly until watery; set aside..
- Put milk and granulated sugar in a small bowl (heat-resistant bowl). Microwave it at 600W for around 40 sec. Mix it to melt the sugar. Pour the warmed milk into the egg while stirring the egg..
- Pour the mixture into a pot. Warm it while stirring on extremely low heat for 2 mins. After you turn off the heat, continue to stir for 30 sec. Add gelatin and melt it thoroughly..
- Strain it. And cool down with ice water to 35℃ / 95 F (around body temperature) while stirring. Add a small amount of the egg mixture to the melted chocolate. Mix well until smooth..
- Put the chocolate mixture into the egg mixture. Mix well until combined..
- Pour it into each cup. Leave in a fridge for 2-3 hours to set..
- 【For Chocolate Sauce】Put chocolate and milk in a small bowl (heat-resistant bowl). Microwave it at 600W for 30 sec and stir well. Microwave it at 600W another 20 sec and stir well until smooth..
- Add brandy and vanilla essence and mix well. Let it cool in a fridge for 20 mins. It's all done!.
- Top the chocolate pudding with the chocolate sauce..