Coconut kheer. We always look forward to eat something cold and sweet after dinner, Coconut Kheer is a good option as an after. #coconutkheer #nariyalkheer #dessert Coconut Milk Kheer Recipe Coconut Kheer Videos – Coconut Kheer Recipe Videos by cook with fem. Pineapple Kheer is a fruity twist to the favorite Indian dessert Rice Kheer. Caramelized Pineapple adds a very pleasing and tempting flavor to this Kheer.
Garnish with nuts and serve the Coconut Kheer recipe – How to make Coconut Kheer.. Steel Cut Oats And Coconut Milk Kheer, Aatval (rice & Fenugreek Kheer With Coconut Milk & Jaggery), Idichu Pizhinja Payasam (a Traditional Kerala Pudding/kheer With Coconut Milk). Kheer, the South Asian milk pudding made with rice, cracked wheat, or translucent strands of vermicelli, is a soothing blanket, creamy and soft with cardamom and vanilla. You can cook Coconut kheer using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Coconut kheer
- You need 2 kg of milk.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of rice.
- It’s 2 cup of Coconut.
- You need 1 cup of Everyday dry milk.
- It’s 2-3 of cardamom.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Pistachio.
Kheer is typically made with cow's milk, but I like to make my pudding dairy-free with sweet and rich coconut milk. Chilled Indian rice pudding (or kheer) is a killer summer dessert, and it is made even. Tender Coconut Kheer is on menu today. I am telling you, it is one of So refreshing during this hot summer days.
Coconut kheer step by step
- Pahlye rice ko bhego dein 15 min us Kay baad grand Kar lein.
- Everyday may 1 cup coconut mix Kar lein.
- Doodh boil Kar lein jab boil ajye to us may cardamom or grand rice mix Karen or itna pakyen Kay milk half ho jaye or rice gull jaye phir uss may everday milk or sugar add karna hay.
- High flame pay pakyen Kay achi say thick ho jaye uper say garnish Karen coconut ki or pistachio ki yummme khear Ready hay.
This kheer is a cook version, i have another version of tender coconut kheer which is. Coconut burfi recipe – One of the most commonly made barfi recipe during festivals like holi, diwali, navratri. Coconut Kheer کوکونٹ کھیر – Pudding, Kheer, Jelly, Custard This is a very flavorful coconut kheer (coconut pudding) that is a delicious combination of milk, rice, coconut and sugar. Before serving, add boiled and cooled milk to the payasam and Serve hot. The scrumptious Arisi Thengai Payasam (Rice Coconut Kheer) is ready to serve hot or for neivedhyam.