Zafrani kheer. How to make Zafran ki Kheer by Tandoori Kitchen. A Step by Step Quick and Easy Recipe. Zafran Ki Kheer or Zafrani Kheer Recipe a Dessert Recipe.
Almond slivers and chopped cashew nuts fried in ghee are then used to. Zafrani Kheer By Chef Asad So lets enjoy the Zafrani Kheer زعفرانی کھیر By Chef Asad and many others Pakistani chef Cooking Recipes. Kfoods.pk has wide range of Pakistani Cooking Recipes in. You can cook Zafrani kheer using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Zafrani kheer
- Prepare 2 1/2 kg of milk.
- It’s of rice 1/2 cup heaved.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cardamom powder.
- It’s of For Garnish.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of almonds & pistachio (blanched & grinded).
- It’s of Grinded coconut.
Zafrani kheer recipe is the yummiest of all sweet dishes of today. For more sweet recipes, kheer recipes, and At Masala TV you can check complete Zafrani Kheer Recipe in Urdu and English. Zafrani Kheer is an Indian dessert made with milk and rice. If you cannot access a tandoor, cook on skewers under a hot grill.
Zafrani kheer step by step
- 125 gm Rice soaked for 2 hours dry and coarsely ground.
- Cook milk till boiling, add coarsely grinded rice, stirring all the time,.
- Cook for 20 minutes till rice tender,.
- Add in sugar, continue to cook till kheer thick,.
- Lastly add almonds and pistachio, green cardamom grinded, saffron, cool.
- Garnish with grinded orange colour Coconut.& Serve it.
Serve hot with a sprinkling of lemon juice and chaat masala. Photo about Zafrani kheer – Saffron flavored sweetened milk with rice, ghee and garnish with dry fruits. Enjoy the true essence and taste of "Zafrani Khoya Kheer Mix" while cooking in your kitchen with such an ease and must-have ingredients in your kitchen. Zafrani kheer from india – download this royalty free Stock Photo in seconds. Löydä HD-arkistokuvia ja miljoonia muita rojaltivapaita arkistovalokuvia, -kuvituskuvia ja -vektoreita Shutterstockin kokoelmasta hakusanalla Zafrani Kheer Saffron Flavored Sweetened Milk.