Kheer. Boxed meals, side dishes and more. Kheer is the original rice pudding, which became part of western cuisine through the British. I like this, but my husband and son didn't (too 'spicy' for them).
Chawal ki kheer or rice kheer is a traditional rice pudding made for most occasions in Indian homes. Kheer and payasam are the terms used interchangeably and both are derived from the sanskrit terms "ksheer" & "payasa" both meaning milk.. Rice kheer is made with full fat milk. You can cook Kheer using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Kheer
- You need 1 of – letter Milk.
- It’s 1 of – cup sugar.
- You need 1 of – cup boil rice.
- It’s 3/4 of – Chotti elaechi kot lain.
- It’s 9/10 of – Badam kot lain.
- You need 2/3 of _tasp pissa coconut.
- Prepare 250 of – grame berfi.
- It’s 1 of _tsp Kewra.
Kheer or Payasam is a type of pudding from the Indian subcontinent, made by boiling milk and sugar with one of the following: rice, broken wheat, millet, tapioca, vermicelli, or sweet corn. It is flavoured with desiccated coconut, cardamom, raisins, saffron, cashews, pistachios, almonds or other dry fruits and nuts. It is typically served during a meal or as a dessert Rice Kheer recipe is the most famous kheer in North India. Chawal ki Kheer recipe, Rice pudding with detailed step by step photos.
- Milk ko boil kar lain.
- Jab thora ghara ho jayea to boil rice dal kar mix hona tak pakayeen.
- Jab rice milk ma mix ho jayea to sugar dal dain sat coconut bhi daal dain.
- Aker ma jab kheer tyare ho jayea to chola sa utar kar is ma berfi daal kar mix kar ka dish out kar lain kewra bhi daal dain.
- Uper sa badam pista coconut sa garnish kar dain mazadar eassy kheer tyare ha 15/20 minet ma tyare ho jati ha.
Rice Kheer is undoubtedly the King of Kheers! It is made all over India. Made by simmering rice and milk in heavy, large bronze vessels for a long time, this rice kheer has a rich taste and attractive pink colour that comes out of the natural thickening of milk. An Indian rice pudding served warm or cold and garnished with nuts. The inclusion of cardamom pods makes this global dessert distinctive.