Cous-cous pudding. Learn how to make Creamy Couscous Pudding. The Best Couscous Pudding Recipes on Yummly Creamy Couscous Pudding, Caakiri (african Couscous Pudding), Pineapple And Banana Couscous Pudding.
Cous cous is a favorite of mine! Honeyed Couscous Pudding. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Be the first to review this recipe. You can cook Cous-cous pudding using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cous-cous pudding
- You need of Cous cous.
- It’s of Water.
- You need of Liquid milk.
- Prepare of Condensed milk.
- You need of Coconut flavour.
- You need of Fresh stramberry (optional).
Steamed Couscous with Golden Raisins and Olive oil. I like mine with a little drizzle of Icing Sugar on top. You can have yours with Sweet Yogurt or Greek. This pudding is a tasty way to get your dairy servings in!
Cous-cous pudding step by step
- Boil water and cook the cous cous for 10 minutes on low heat.let it cool.
- In a bowl pour in one cup of liquid milk,1/4 cup of condensed milk,and half teaspoon of coconut flavour,stir and add in the cooled cous cous..
- Add the chopped fruits and refrigerate for 30 minutes..
Instead of rice pudding try couscous pudding; this combination of fruit, nuts and spices is so delicious as well as healthy. Growing up as one of three daughters of a home economics teacher, dinners were always organized and planned. Dessert was my elder sister's specialty. Couscous pudding is ready in minutes and can be made with any dried or fresh fruit and nuts you have on hand. Couscous and pudding. cooking blog, Algerian and international recipes, detailed step by step with photos.