Jawe ki kheer. Watch this video. subscribe my channel About this video. Sawaiyon ki kheer sawaiyan milk sugar almond pistachio. Lauki ki kheer is a traditional North Indian sweet.
Rice Kheer: One of the most favourite Indian dessert, made quickly and easily with just a few ingredients. Chawal ki kheer is the perfect dish to. An authentic and perfect recipe of gajrela / gajar ki kheer made with the most simple and easy way that will be a feast for your tastebuds. You can have Jawe ki kheer using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Jawe ki kheer
- You need 4 cup of milk.
- You need to taste of Sugar.
- It’s 1 cup of jawe.
- You need 2 cup of water.
- Prepare 10-12 of kismis/ raisins.
- It’s 2 tsp of grated dry coconut.
- It’s 1 tsp of watermelon seeds.
Lauki ki kheer recipe with step by step photos – easy recipe method to make kheer from bottle To make lauki kheer, I use the same method through which I make carrot kheer. Chawal ki kheer, made using left over rice which makes an excellent kheer. Kaddu ki kheer is a hyderabadi special dessert made using milk and kaddu. This is also as called as lauki ki kheer and kaddu is a term for lauki in hyderabad.
Jawe ki kheer step by step
- In a pan add water and jawe and let it boil…
- When all the water is absorbed add milk…
- When it starts boiling lower the flame and let it simmer it for 5 minutes.. Than add raisins, grated dry coconut and watermelon seeds mix them and let it simmer for 3-4 more minutes…
- When it becomes little thick add sugar mix it and switch off the flame.. Jawe ki kheer is ready.. Enjoy hot or cold…
This makhane ki kheer recipe is similar to other kheers yet extremely delicious and is personal favorite dessert. This sama ke chawal ki kheer does taste similar to regular rice kheer. And I made it the same way I make my rice kheer which is very easy to make. Vrat ke chawal also known as Samo, Samvat Rice. Jhangora ki Kheer Recipe. by TNN.