Pineapple sago coconut pudding. Pineapple Sago Pudding recipe by Amy Beh. Combine pineapple juice, thin coconut milk, sugar, agar-agar powder and salt in a saucepan. Cook over medium heat until it starts to boil.
Refreshing and rich in tropical flavors, Pineapple Coconut Chia Pudding is an ultimate HEALTHY meal. You can serve this chia pudding as healthy breakfast or refreshing summer. I've started making coconut tapioca recently for my vegan friends, and have quickly found out that everyone goes crazy for it, including me (although that doesn't really count because I go crazy for almost anything with sugar in it). You can cook Pineapple sago coconut pudding using 7 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pineapple sago coconut pudding
- You need 1 can of coconut milk.
- It’s 1 can of evaporated milk.
- You need 1 can of condensed milk.
- Prepare 1 can of sliced pineapple.
- It’s Half of can crushed pineapple half cup sago(tropica pearls).
- Prepare 2-3 packs of digestive biscuits.
- It’s 1 cup of coconut.
Mix crushed pineapple and dry pudding mix. Gently stir in coconut and lightly whipped cream. The Best Pineapple Sage Recipes on Yummly Pineapple Sage Margarita, Pineapple Sage Mojito, Coconut Panna Cotta With Pineapple And Sage.
Pineapple sago coconut pudding instructions
- Soak sago in tap water for 10 minutes.
- In a pan heat 2 cups sago and bring it to boil stirring constantly now when almost done till white spot left on dem.
- Now in a pan heat coconut milk on medium flame bring it to boil.
- Add evaporated milk and condensed milk and sago.
- Simmer for few minutes.
- Turn off da flame let it cool for few minutes add some crushed coconut.
- Blend half of da pineapple in a blender.
- Add both crushed and blended pineapple to da coconut mix.
- In a serving dish add crushed digestive biscuits and pour sum pineapple syrup and some chunk.
- Pour sago batter over it.
- Decorate with pineapple chunks and cooking chocolate.
- Enjoy ds delicious and very easy to make chinese dessert.
Sago pudding with coconut milk and thick palm sugar is a dessert made of sago pearls. Sago gula melaka is a creamy sago pudding served with thickened palm sugar that gives off a flavour of caramelized toffee. Sago are little starchy pearls sometimes known as tapioca pearls. Pineapple Sago is a popular dessert made with pineapple, sago and milk as main ingredients. It is a rich and creamy desser, with such easily available ingredients you can make this Adjust consistency of the pudding according to your liking.