Millet beet kheer millet beetroot payasa. Kheer recipe, Foxtail millet kheer recipe. Kakum kheer ,Navane akki payasa Healthy and tasty millet kheer Ingredients : Washed and soaked F oxtail millet. Power Beets is prepared from naturally high quality millets and multi-grains.
Millet Kheer / Payasam Recipe is an easy to make recipe which is nutritious, deliciously sweet and creamy in texture. Millets are nutritious, gluten free and easily digestible. Millet are better than rice and wheat in protein, vitamins and mineral contents. You can have Millet beet kheer millet beetroot payasa using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Millet beet kheer millet beetroot payasa
- It’s 1 cup of boiled Kudo Millet.
- It’s 1 of beetroot.
- Prepare 1/4 kg of Jaggery.
- It’s 2 cup of coconut milk.
- Prepare 1/4 spoon of Cardamom powder.
- Prepare 2 spoon of ghee.
- It’s as needed of Dry fruits (dry grapes, almond and cashews).
- You need 1 spoon of Pumpkin vseeds.
Heat a tsp of ghee and fry the cashew nuts and raisins separately. Millets – Types of Millets, Benefits, Nutrition Information. Millets – Millets or Siruthaniyam varieties are all about today post. Savory Multi Millet Pancakes with Garlic-Herb Cheese Spread Recipe
Millet beet kheer millet beetroot payasa step by step
- Ingredients are ready keep aside..
- Heat a kadai/vessel, add ghee, dry fruits and seeds. Fry and remove on the plate and keep aside..
- Add grated Beetroot and fry for one minute. Add 1/2 cup water and mix. Close the lid and cook them.
- Add boiled millet, and mix. Add Jaggery and mix. Add required amount of water..
- Completely melted Jaggery, add coconut milk..
- Once it boiled, add Cardamom powder, and fryied dryfruits. Kheer is ready..
- Pour on serving bowl, add some dryfruits on the top..
- Serve with hot or chill..
Guest Post by Sanjeeta of Lite Bite. Violet curvy aubergine, deep orange pumpkin, vibrant red tomatoes, tender green dill, blushing beets with A millet roti was just another ordinary Indian flatbread way before my food blogging days. Our i-Organic Beetroot Millet Milk Powder is a non-dairy product suitable for all groups of people, especially for individuals who are Millet is a versatile grain with alkaline nature and it helps to balance your body's acidity due to stress, lifestyle and pollution. It is blended with quality brown rice, quinoa. This delicious payasam or kheer is one of the easiest sweet which can be made very quickly.