Sweet black sticky rice pudding with nutty black beans in coconut syrup. Made with sticky whole grain black rice, coconut milk and toasted coconut, this warm rice pudding is creamy, sweet, a little savory, and very coconutty. Unlike Chinese black rice, also known as forbidden rice, black rice from Thailand is variegated in color, with a nutty taste and sticky texture. Thai black sticky rice is a naturally sweet, dark rice, and you'll be amazed at the unique taste of the rice in combination with coconut milk.
You know not to mess with the rice after it starts to boil, and after let it cool so it won't be sticky or to moist. Served with thin sliced Chicken and sautéed veggies in a. Dessert sticky rice black beans with coconut milk. You can cook Sweet black sticky rice pudding with nutty black beans in coconut syrup using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sweet black sticky rice pudding with nutty black beans in coconut syrup
- Prepare 1 cup of thai sticky rice.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of thai stick black rice (optional).
- It’s 1 tin of coconut milk.
- It’s 1/2 cup of white sugar.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 of black bean.
In this superfood version, CIA Chef Scott Samuel adds black beans, coconut milk, and mango. The fudgy texture of the black beans makes them the perfect addition to this pudding. Löydä HD-arkistokuvia ja miljoonia muita rojaltivapaita arkistovalokuvia, -kuvituskuvia ja -vektoreita Shutterstockin kokoelmasta hakusanalla Sweet Sticky Rice Black Beans Coconut. Tuhansia uusia ja laadukkaita kuvia joka päivä.
Sweet black sticky rice pudding with nutty black beans in coconut syrup step by step
- Soak both thai sticky rice and black rice in water (separate the bowl) for 2 hours.
- On a small saucepan add water and bring to boil, add blackbean and let them cook for about 30-45 min.
- You can steam your sticky rice (drain water off first) on a steamer for 30 or put your sticky rice with about 1 cup of water in the saucepan and let it cook for about 20 min. Then if you steamed your rice transfer it into a saucepan. On medium heat add your coconut milk, sugar and salt. Stir well and if your pudding a little dry just add some water..
- Add some black beans in and mix well. Leave them cook for another 15 min. Can be serve with a tbsp of warm coconut milk.
This Asian inspired version of rice pudding is utterly elevated by using black rice with mango and coconut cream finished off with a pandan palm sugar syrup. Sweet Black Rice Pudding – TGIF – This Grandma is Fun. Black sticky rice, which like wild rice is unhulled, makes a rustic rice pudding loaded with far more flavor and texture than usual. This version from chef Peerasri Montreeprasat at Sugar Club, a Thai grocery and cafe in New York, adds in cubes of nutty taro and is sweetened with palm sugar. Sweet sticky rice with sweet yellow mango on top and covered in coconut cream syrup.