Mango Balls Pudding. The tea comes in a cute little tea pot that has a cup underneath. Here's a rice pudding dessert with a difference. The mango, ginger, coconut and mint salsa adds an explosion of flavours.
With coconut it is so much more delicious. Especially, with a hint of vanilla. How to make mango chia pudding. You can cook Mango Balls Pudding using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mango Balls Pudding
- You need 1 tsp of Ghee.
- It’s 10-15 of Almonds.
- It’s 10-15 of cashewnuts.
- Prepare 2 cups of Desiccated Coconut.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Condensed Milk.
- It’s 1 cup of Mango pulp.
- It’s 1 tsp of Cardamom powder.
- Prepare 5 cups (1 litr) of Full cream milk.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Sugar.
These chia puddings are so easy to make. Add some fresh mango to a blender or food processor and process into a purée. Method Pudding: Blend walnuts, apricots together. Add lemon zest, nutmeg, cinnamon and cranberries.
Mango Balls Pudding instructions
- Take ghee in a pan and roast cashews till golden brown. Followed by cashews take almonds and roast till golden brown. Now take desiccated coconut in a pan. Sauté it till light brown and add condensed milk..
- Add mango pulp and cardamom powder. Mix them well to form a thick paste.
- Make small round balls of the thick paste. Put roasted cashews and almonds inside the coconut ball. Roll the coconut balls in the roasted desiccated coconut..
- For pudding liquid: Bring the milk to a boil in a wide, heavy-based pan, add the sugar and cardamom powder and simmer over low heat. Cook thus till 1/3 of the volume of milk is left. When done, the colour changes to a beigeish cream. Shut off the heat. Let it chill..
- Take pudding liquid in serving plat. Put mango balls in centre and garnish with the nuts, chill and serve..
In blender add dates and cacao powder, blend until well chopped. Mix together with your hands until forming a ball. Spray small stainless steel bowl with. First, let me describe how is the ideal mango pudding in my mind: Melt-in-the-mouth silky finishing; A strong mango flavor in the pudding without artificial flavoring agent). Smooth texture; Clean finishing with a shiny surface like a mirror, Tender and soft, firm enough to hold its shape but breaks when poking with a spoon.