Tender Coconut Kheer with Coconut Crumbs. Dear Friends, Enjoy this authentic flavour of tender coconut kheer with this recipe. Have a good day 🙂 # tender coconut #kheer# tender coconut milk shake. Tender coconut kheer is a creative kheer(sweetened milk) recipe with tender coconut pulp added to the milk during boiling.
I am telling you, it is one of the most delicious and simple kheer you could make. This is so easy to make using condensed milk and tender coconut. So refreshing during this hot summer days. You can cook Tender Coconut Kheer with Coconut Crumbs using 15 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tender Coconut Kheer with Coconut Crumbs
- Prepare of For tender coconut kheer :.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of tender coconut water.
- You need 1/2 cup of coconut meat.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of coconut milk.
- It’s 2-3 tsp of jaggery powder.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped tender coconut.
- You need 1/4 tsp of cardamom powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chia seeds / sabja.
- Prepare of For toppings:.
- You need 2 tbsp of quick oats.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1.5 tbsp of Jaggery powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of coconut powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of coconut oil.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of cardamom powder.
This kheer is a cook version, i have another version of.. For more recipes related to Tender Coconut And Sago Kheer checkout Tender Coconut Ice Cream, Coconut Kulfi, Coconut Pannacotta with Hindi: nariyal Coastal cuisine of India loves the coconut. Be it Goan or Malwani, Karnatak, Tamilian or from Kerala, the taste of coconut reigns supreme. Check out tender coconut sorbet, tender coconut kheer, elaneer sarbath.
Tender Coconut Kheer with Coconut Crumbs step by step
- Soak the chia seeds in 2 tsp of coconut water and keep it aside..
- In a mixing bowl put the remaining coconut water and mix the Jaggery powder in it..
- Grind the tender coconut to make the coconut meat..
- Mix the coconut meat and milk together into the Jaggery water..
- Then add the chopped tender coconut, chia seeds and cardamom powder in it..
- Now your kheer is ready. Keep it in the refrigerator for 1-2 hour..
- For coconut crumbs : Dry roast the oats till they become crunchy and then add all purpose flour and Jaggery powder in it..
- Mix it well and then add the coconut oil in it and then add the coconut powder in it. You can also add shredded coconut in it..
- Stir it till the crumbs can be formed and then add the cardamom powder in it..
- Now your coconut crumbs is ready. Serve the chilled tender coconut kheer with some coconut crumbs over it..
So wanted to try this out ever since I came back to SG. Couple of days back saw one of my reader friend Uthra made perfectly, which gave me a push to try immediately. Successfully tried after two months of thinking, thanks to her. Tender coconut kheer – delicious and refreshing dessert with a pulpy texture! #tendercoconut #coconut #kacchanariyal #elaneer #payasam #kheer #dessert #indian #sweet #milk #jaggery #tasty #tender #summer #recipe. Place the coconut coated chicken on the prepared baking sheet.