Rice kheer. Delicious Rice Kheer with step by step photos. Rice Kheer is one of the popular kheer made in north india along with seviyan kheer. Creamy and aromatic Rice Kheer aka Indian Rice Pudding is made with basic ingredients, and is the quintessential Indian I can't believe it took me so long to share a basic rice kheer recipe on the blog.
We make kheer at home during festive. Learn how to make Rice Kheer at home with The Bombay Chef – Varun Inamdar only on Rajshri Food. Shower sweetness in this festive season with sweet and. You can cook Rice kheer using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Rice kheer
- You need 2 liter of milk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of rice (1/2in hour ke liye soak kar lain).
- You need 1 1/2 of sugar ya(hasb e pasand).
- You need 4,5 of , green elaichi.
- It’s of Coconut,pista badam for garnish.
- It’s 1/2 of tesp Kewra water.
This is a very flavorful Basmati rice pudding made with coconut milk, raisins, cardamom, and toasted almonds and pistachios. It's the best rice pudding I've ever had, and very easy to make! Rice kheer is a common household sweet made for almost all festivals. Chawal ki kheer, also known as rice payasam in South India, is a famous and most commonly prepared Indian sweet.
Rice kheer instructions
- Sab se pehle pan me milk daal kar chooleh par rakhain jab doodh ko aik do ubaal lain.
- Jab 2,3 baar ubaal ajaye to us me elaichi,soak rice daal kar flame ko halki kar ke pakne ke liye chor dain.
- Jab pakte pakte doodh and chawal achi tarah se mix ho apni kheer wali shakal me ajaye to us me sugar add kar ke thodi der aur paka lain is doran us me dry fruits shamil kar dain jo aap ko pasand ho and kewra water bhi daal dain and flame band kar dain.
- Ab is taytar kheer ko kisi serving dish me nikaal kar upper se dry fruits se saja dain and chill kar ke serve karain.
Kheer Recipe: Kheer is a rice pudding made across India, it is simlar to rice payasam made in south Indian homes. One of the most favourite Indian dessert rice kheer can. Kheer, a creamy rice pudding, is one of my favorite desserts to make and eat. It requires just a few essential ingredients: rice, milk and sugar. I almost always have those three ingredients at my house.