Coconut Rice Kheer. Creamy and aromatic Rice Kheer aka Indian Rice Pudding is made with basic ingredients, and is the quintessential Indian dessert that every Indian grows up eating. Flavored with cardamom, nuts & rose. Coconut rice is a simple, flavorful dish that goes great with curries, stir-fries, chicken, or beef.
You could also prepare it as a dessert for a small party. Kheer (rice pudding) is a beloved dessert in every Indian Household, and it's demand reaches sky high especially during festive seasons. We have a recipe for Rice Coconut Kheer that puts a little extra. You can cook Coconut Rice Kheer using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Coconut Rice Kheer
- Prepare 1/2 cup of soaked andcrushed rice.
- You need 1 kg of milk.
- It’s 1/2 cup of or to taste sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of vanilla essence.
- It’s 4 tbsp of coconut crushed.
- It’s of Almonds for garnishing.
Wash the rice thoroughly in several changes of water and put in a deep pot. Add milk and bring to a boil. Coconut rice recipe – Coconut rice is a easy and flavorful rice dish made using fresh grated coconut, tempering spices and rice. It is one of the most basic South Indian foods made for a meal during.
Coconut Rice Kheer step by step
- SB sy phyly milk boil krlein..
- Sugar or rice add kar ke cook krien..
- Slow flame par cook krien or muslasal spoon chalaty rahein..
- Jab thick hony lgy tb coconut or vanilla essence add krdien..
- Dish mea nikal kar almond sy decorate krdijiyay..
- Chill serve kijiyay..
Coconut Rice Recipe with stepwise pics. Coconut rice recipe with step by step pics – light, tasty and mild South Indian coconut rice made with fresh grated coconut. Add this game to your web page. How to Make Rice Coconut Kheer. Coconut rice is a dish prepared by soaking white rice in coconut milk or cooking it with coconut flakes.