Rice kheer. Delicious Rice Kheer with step by step photos. Rice Kheer is one of the popular kheer made in north india along with seviyan kheer. Creamy and aromatic Rice Kheer aka Indian Rice Pudding is made with basic ingredients, and is the quintessential Indian I can't believe it took me so long to share a basic rice kheer recipe on the blog.
We make kheer at home during festive. Learn how to make Rice Kheer at home with The Bombay Chef – Varun Inamdar only on Rajshri Food. Shower sweetness in this festive season with sweet and. You can have Rice kheer using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Rice kheer
- You need 50 gm of Rice.
- Prepare 1 liter of Milk.
- You need 3 of green cardamom.
- You need As needed of Pista badam.
- You need As needed of kishmish / Raisin , cashew nuts.
- Prepare 1/2 of coconut.
- It’s 2 teaspoon of Chironji.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of Rose water.
- Prepare 4 threred of kesar / saffron.
This is a very flavorful Basmati rice pudding made with coconut milk, raisins, cardamom, and toasted almonds and pistachios. It's the best rice pudding I've ever had, and very easy to make! Rice kheer is a common household sweet made for almost all festivals. Chawal ki kheer, also known as rice payasam in South India, is a famous and most commonly prepared Indian sweet.
Rice kheer step by step
- Sock the rice and drain water, take the rice into a mixing jar & grind well.
- Then boil the milk for 5/6 mins then add rice powder mix well & cook for 3/4 mins.
- Then add sugar & dry fruits mix well & cook for another 5/6 mins..
- After 5/6 mins take it out & serve..
Kheer Recipe: Kheer is a rice pudding made across India, it is simlar to rice payasam made in south Indian homes. One of the most favourite Indian dessert rice kheer can. Kheer, a creamy rice pudding, is one of my favorite desserts to make and eat. It requires just a few essential ingredients: rice, milk and sugar. I almost always have those three ingredients at my house.