Lactose Free Rice Pudding. How many calories are in Lactose Free, Rice Pudding? This rice pudding is super easy to make. The sultana's are plump and bursting with flavour, as well as high in fibre.
This coconut rice pudding is not only vegan but also lactose free and gluten free but equally creamy and delicious as the. Gluten Free Dairy Free Rice Pudding Recipes. Cinnamon Raisin Rice Pudding (gluten-free)Averie Cooks. rice, cinnamon, vanilla extract, raisins, sweetened condensed milk. You can cook Lactose Free Rice Pudding using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Lactose Free Rice Pudding
- It’s 1 litre of Alpro Coconut and Almond milk.
- Prepare 4 oz of pudding rice.
- It’s 1 Tablespoon of dairy free spread.
- It’s 1 Tablespoon of sugar (or to taste).
- It’s Pinch of salt.
How many calories inKozy Shack Lactose Free, Rice Pudding. Plan your next lactose-free meal with LACTAID® recipes. Perfect for friends' night in, this lactose-free white pizza recipe is simply delicious with coconut oil, rosemary and pepper. Being lactose intolerant is not fun but at least someone made pudding!
Lactose Free Rice Pudding step by step
- Place all ingredients in a heavy saucepan, bring slowly to the boil, stirring frequently..
- Reduce heat and slow simmer for approx 20 minutes, stirring frequently, ensure you scrape bottom of pan..
- Pudding will thicken as it cooks, check if rice is done..
- You can keep cooking (and stirring) until required thickness..
- Optional, add a handful of sultannas or raisins near to end of cooking time..
- Daughter said it was slightly oversweet for her, adjust sugar to your own taste..
- If you like ' skin' on your pudding, pour into an ovenproof dish and place under a hot grill for a couple of minutes until a brown skin forms..
These really don't taste that obviously dairy free but you can tell a bit. I love rice pudding and these individual cups are just the right amount and taste wonderful! Kozy Shack does snacking right with their unique flavor! Once cooked, remove rice pudding from saucepan. Rice pudding is a real comfort food and often advised for people who need to have nutrition support for weight loss as it is easy to eat and tastes great.