Coconut & Jaggery Rice pudding. The coconut tree (Cocos nucifera) is a member of the palm tree family (Arecaceae) and the only living species of the genus Cocos. The term "coconut" (or the archaic "cocoanut". Перевод слова coconut, американское и британское произношение, транскрипция, словосочетания, примеры использования. coconut [ˈkəukənʌt]Существительное. coconut / coconuts. noun coconut (countable and uncountable, plural coconuts). Coconut palms, lush tropical greenery, white-sand beaches, beautiful seas—all of these make up much of what is the Philippines.
Meaning of coconut in English. (General American) IPA(key): /ˈkoʊ.kə.nʌt/, [ˈkʰoʊ̯.kə.nʌt]. (Received Pronunciation) IPA(key): /ˈkəʊ.kə.nʌt/, [ˈkʰəʉ̯.kə.nʌt]. Rhymes: -ʌt. coconut (countable and uncountable, plural coconuts). The fruit of the coconut palm, consisting of a fibrous husk. 🎦 Coconut. You can have Coconut & Jaggery Rice pudding using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Coconut & Jaggery Rice pudding
- You need 1/2 cup of small grain or broken rice.
- You need 500 ml of full cream milk.
- You need 300 ml of coconut milk.
- You need 1/4 cup of freshly grated coconut.
- It’s 2 tbsp of cashew nuts.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of cardamom powder.
- It’s 1/8 cup of grated Jaggery or more.
- You need 1 tsp of ghee.
- Prepare 1 cup of water to soak the rice.
- It’s as needed of Walnuts for garnish.
Coconut is a mature fruit of the Cocos nucifera palm. It is one of very versatile and indispensable food item for millions of inhabitants of South and South-East Asia and Pacific islands. Coconut definition is – the drupaceous fruit of the coconut palm whose outer fibrous husk yields coir and whose nut Examples of coconut in a Sentence. The pastry is covered with shredded coconut.
Coconut & Jaggery Rice pudding instructions
- Soak the rice for an hour in water. Take small grain or broken rice for this dish..
- Switch on the gas, In a heavy bottom pan take ghee, once ghee melts add the soaked rice and mix it for a minute on low flame, then add full cream milk and cashew nuts and cook it for 15-20 minutes till rice starts cooking a little..
- Now add coconut milk and grated coconut and mix well and again cook the pudding on low flame for another 20 minutes. Stir in between to prevent it from sticking to the bottom..
- After 20 minutes or so you will se that the rice is cooked & the pudding has become thick, now add cardamom powder, jaggery and mix well..
- Cook it for another 5-8 minutes on low flame and then switch off the gas and serve the pudding hot or cold as per your preference..
Coconut flour, oil, meat, and milk. The health and nutrition benefits of coconut. Rich in saturated fats, electrolytes, and a host of important micronutrients, the coconut nutrition profile is practically. The coconut sold in the UK is the de-husked, hard, brown 'stone' of a ripe coconut. Inside is a further thin, brown, coat called the testa: the creamy-white, firm flesh of the coconut is attached to this.