Rice Kheer | Rice Coconut Kheer. This rice kheer recipe is a family recipe and one that I learned from mother in law. For any religious or festive occasions, my mother-in-law always makes rice kheer. In south India also rice kheer is made and is called as rice payasam there.
It's one dessert that I grew up eating on a regular basis. Whenever there would be a celebration or a festival or just because we felt like eating a dessert, kheer was what mom always made. Namaste dosto Foods fry mai aapka swagat hai. You can have Rice Kheer | Rice Coconut Kheer using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Rice Kheer | Rice Coconut Kheer
- It’s 1/4 cup of soaked rice.
- It’s 1 cup of freshly grated coconut.
- You need as per taste of as per taste sugar.
- Prepare 1 litre of milk.
- You need 2-3 tbsp of desi ghee.
- You need 1/4 tsp of cardamom powder.
- You need as required of as required Kesar,pista,kaju,almonds,etc.for garnishing.
Ganesh ji ke liye aaj hum chawal nariyal ki kheer prashad banayenge. To Chaliye Banate hai Chawal nariyal ki. Kheer is not as thick as a Western-style rice pudding, and should be still be a bit fluid when cool. Often I have used substitutions in this recipe, depending This recipe makes very nice kheer.
Rice Kheer | Rice Coconut Kheer step by step
- Wash the rice with water and let it soak for 10-15 minutes..
- Now drain the rice and keep it aside..
- In a pan add 1/2 teaspoon of ghee and now roast the drained rice in it. Now grind the fried rice coarsely..
- Also grind the sliced coconut. Add water while grinding if needed..
- Now add the remaining ghee to the pan. To it add coarsely ground rice and saute it. Add some water to cook the rice. Now add the coconut mixture to the pan. Mix both well. Now add warm milk to the mixture to obtain required consistency. Take care that lumps are not formed. Let the mixture cook for the next 10-15 minutes..
- After that add cardamom powder for flavouring. Your Coconut kheer is ready. Garnish the kheer with kaju, badam and Kesar strands..
The coconut milk is a creative addition that really enhanced the flavor. The liquid-to-rice ratio was perfect in the. Kheer recipe – rice kheer is one of the most basic desserts made with milk, rice & sugar. Chawal ki kheer or rice kheer is a traditional rice pudding made for most occasions in Indian homes. Kheer and payasam are the terms used interchangeably and both are derived from the sanskrit terms "ksheer".