Coconut apricot bread pudding. Sprinkle with half of coconut and all of apricots. Combine the milk, vanilla and almond extract and toss with the bread in a medium bowl. Arrange the apricots in the dish.
Apricot Jam Coconut Bars Food.com. sugar, baking powder, all-purpose flour, apricot jam, vanilla extract. Evenly sprinkly half of the julienne apricots and half of the shredded coconut over the white bread. Top that with the remaining bread cubes and then the remaining apricots and coconut. You can cook Coconut apricot bread pudding using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Coconut apricot bread pudding
- It’s 2 cups of Coconut milk.
- Prepare 3 of Eggs.
- You need 1 cup of Sugar.
- You need 2 cups of Whole milk.
- Prepare 16-18 of Golden apricot.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of Cinnamon powder.
- Prepare as needed of Butter for geasing.
In a sauce pan, heat milk, coconut cream, vanilla and granulated sugar until the sugar completely dissolves and the milk is tepid but not hot. Apricot bread pudding is no mystery Curling up with a good mystery novel is one of my favorite ways to relax. So when I find one that also includes some great recipes, and ta tum – one of those recipes is for bread pudding, well my day goes from good to better to best. Pour milk mixture into a blender.
Coconut apricot bread pudding instructions
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Cut bread into thick slices and break into medium sized pieces..
- Break eggs into a bowl, add sugar and mix. Add coconut milk and mix..
- Add milk and mix well. Add bread pieces and let them soak. Quarter golden apricots and mix..
- Add cinnamon powder, mix and let the mixture stand for 15-20 minutes..
- Brush a baking dish with butter. Transfer bread mixture into the baking dish.Bake in preheated oven for 40-45 minutes..
- Serve hot or cold..
Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt; stir into creamed mixture just until combined. Place half the bread into an ovenproof dish. Add half of the chia seed coconut milk mixture. Leave for a couple of minutes and gently, use your fingers to ensure the bread coats the bottom of the dish. Place half the raisins and all the dried apricots on the soaked bread.