Biri gaintha kheer. Khira gaintha is an old lost recipe from southern part of India. It contains rice dumplings dumped in thick,decadant,flavoured and aromatic milk. Do try this at home this Diwali and give your family a.
And I think that's the reason it is so commonly made in India because the basic ingredients are so readily. Sooji kheer or Rava kheer recipe with step by step photos – a quick, easy and tasty kheer made with semolina or rava. Kheer or Payasam is a type of pudding from the Indian subcontinent, made by boiling milk, sugar, and rice, althoguh rice may be substitute with one of the following: broken wheat, millet, tapioca, vermicelli. You can have Biri gaintha kheer using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Biri gaintha kheer
- It’s 3/4 cup of rice.
- You need 1/2 cup of urad dal.
- You need 1 liter of milk.
- You need 2 glass of water.
- You need 1/4 cup of chopped cashew nuts.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped coconut.
- You need 1/2 cup of grated coconut.
- Prepare 2 tsp of ghee.
- It’s 2 of bay leaves.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cardamom and black pepper powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 3/4 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare of For garnishing :.
- Prepare As needed of Some chopped almonds, pistachios and dry rose petals.
Typically, kheer requires standing over the stovetop and making sure the rice doesn't stick and the milk doesn't boil over. Thanks to the Instant Pot, you can serve up this rich and decadent dessert during. Kheer Bhawani Temple is a celebrated Hindu shrine, situated in the Tulla Mulla village near Srinagar. The temple is constructed above a sacred spring, which is said to change its colours.
Biri gaintha kheer instructions
- Wash and soak the urad dal and rice separately for 2 hours and then grind them to make a thick batter of urad dal and thin batter of rice..
- Heat a pan with ghee and add bay leaves in it and the roast the chopped coconut and cashew nuts till they become golden brown in colour in low flame..
- Then add water, salt, sugar and grated coconut in it..
- Allow it to boil and then add the milk..
- When the milk starts boiling then add then make add drop the urad dal batter like that of pakodas..
- Then add rice batter in it and stir it continuously..
- Mix it well and add the cardamom pepper powder in it..
- Now your biri gaintha kheer is ready..
- Serve after cooling down by garnishing some chopped almonds, pistachios and rose petals on it..
Kheer is a creamy rice pudding and it's one of my favorite desserts to make and eat! Kheer requires a few essential ingredients: rice, milk and sugar. We almost always have those three ingredients at. Khira Gaintha/ Kheer Puli (Milky Rice Dumplings). Delicate and soothing, this delicacy from Orissa is often overlooked for fancier stuff like Rasagullas.