Nutty Chia Seed Pudding. Chia seeds are considered a superfood because they're a powerhouse of essential nutrients. They're recognized as the richest plant source of essential When mixed with liquid, chia seeds take on a tapioca-like consistency, which is why they're perfect for a pudding like this. It starts with chia seeds, tiny little seeds that are packed with nutrition… see all the health benefits of chia seeds here.
Chia seed pudding is a simple and delicious way to easily get the benefits of chia seeds. It takes minutes to make and has enough protein and. It's super easy to make, vegan and fills your nutrition intake plan. You can have Nutty Chia Seed Pudding using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Nutty Chia Seed Pudding
- It’s 100 mls of almond milk.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chia seeds.
- You need 1 tbsp of maple syrup.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of crunchy hazelnut butter.
- You need of Topping.
- You need 1 tbsp of chopped hazelnuts.
- You need 1 tsp of grated dark chocolate.
- Prepare 1 tsp of toasted coconut flakes.
Chia Seed Pudding Isn't Gross (Here's Some No-Recipe Proof). Instead, think of the seeds' soaking liquid as the pudding's chief flavor agent—you can make it nutty, fruity, or chocolatey. Once you let mixed ingredients sit overnight, they form tapioca like pudding. I have made chia pudding once with homemade pecan milk.
Nutty Chia Seed Pudding step by step
- Add the chia seeds, milk, almond butter and maple syrup to a bowl and whisk together with a balloon whisk or fork..
- Pour into a serving bowl and chill for 4 hours..
- Garnish with your toppings and eat!.
I loved the extra nutty flavor it added. Vegan, gluten-free, grain-free, no bake/raw, oil-free, refined sugar-free, soy-free. Chia seed puddings are on the rise! This version soaks chia seeds in a mixture of almond milk and yogurt sweetened with maple syrup. This chocolate chia pudding will knock your socks off.