Baked Sago Kheer. Sago Kheer (often confused with Tapioca Pudding) is made with Milk, Sago Pearls, Sugar, Saffron, Cardamom and Kewra essence. In Northern India. sabudana kheer recipe with step by step photos. this is a creamy smooth kheer. just remember to cook the sabudana pearls very well. we generally make sabudana kheer during the navratri festival or. Sago Kheer (often confused with Tapioca Pudding) is made with Milk, Sago Pearls, Sugar, Saffron, Cardamom and Kewra essence.
Similar Recipes, Palm Fruit Drink Rice Sago Kheer Coconut Payasam Badam Kheer Carrot Kheer Banana Payasam Wheat Rava Kheer Pineapple Sago Kheer. Sabudana kheer is a delicious, creamy & rich pudding made with tapioca pearls, sugar, milk & cardamoms. Potato and Sago Kheer?-Sweet potatoes give a new identity to the traditional sabudana kheer. You can have Baked Sago Kheer using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Baked Sago Kheer
- You need 1/2 litre of milk.
- You need 1 cup of soaked sabudana.
- It’s 1/4 cup of sugar.
- Prepare as needed of strands saffron.
- You need 2 tbsp of Almond's sliced.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Rajgira flour.
- Prepare 1/4 of Rajgira dhani.
- It’s 1/4 cup of condensed milk.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of homemade cream.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of desiccated coconut.
- It’s as needed of Almonds for garnishing.
- You need as needed of Guava just jelly.
- You need 1 tbsp of strawberry crush.
The preparation of Sabudana(Sago) kheer is quite similar to any other kheer variety just that we need to take care of the cooking process of sago. Sabbakki Payasa Recipe You can prepare Sabudana Kheer with either of the quality of Sabudana's. Large Grains of Sabudana makes better Kheer as compared to small grains. Today we will prepare Sabudana Kheer.
Baked Sago Kheer step by step
- Boil milk when starts bubbling add soaked sago & keep stirring continuously till thickens or sago turns transparent, add sugar, almonds, raisins and saffron & mix well. Turn off gas and cool it completely and transfer into another bowl..
- Add Rajgira flour, dhani,desiccated coconut, Condensed milk, cream and mix well..
- Pour the prepared mixture in a lined & greased mould tap and garnish with Almonds and bake at 190 degree Celsius for 205-30min.or till done in preheated oven..
- Cool and unmould and garnish with strawberry crush and Guava juzt jelly and serve in plate..
Sago & Vermicelli Kheer is part of the Appetizer, Sides, Starters recipes category. Recipe ideas and culinary inspiration to your inbox daily. I love Nylon sabudana kheer with sugar a lot. But my husband hates it like anything. He can taste it only if the sabudana kheer is with jaggery.