Triple Chocolate Mousse, Brownies, Ganache. Triple Chocolate Mousse Cake Minis are the chocolate cake you've been dreaming of! Made with a brownie bottom, dark, milk and white chocolate mousse, and topped with milk chocolate ganache and chocolate curls. This triple chocolate mousse cake is rich, smooth, creamy and full of flavor.
Great for any occasion and celebration. These triple chocolate mousse recipe is the dream of every chocolate lover. Immediately spoon Milk Chocolate Mousse into a zip-top plastic freezer bag. You can have Triple Chocolate Mousse, Brownies, Ganache using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Triple Chocolate Mousse, Brownies, Ganache
- You need of Brownies.
- Prepare 1 3/4 cup of Dark Chocolate Chips.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Butter, unsalted.
- It’s 4 of Egg Whites.
- It’s 4 of Egg Yolks.
- It’s 1 cup of Sugar.
- You need 5 tbsp of Cornstarch.
- Prepare of Mousse.
- It’s 2/3 cup of Heavy Cream.
- It’s 1 cup of Semi-sweet Chocolate Chips.
- You need 1/2 cup of Heavy Whipping Cream.
- Prepare of Ganache.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Heavy Cream.
- You need 1/2 cup of Semi-sweet Chocolate Chips.
Brownie-Bottom Triple Chocolate Mousse – Oreo-flavored brownie, dark chocolate mousse, milk chocolate mousse and white chocolate vanilla mousse. My friends call this dessert "Death by Chocolate" and it's a great way to go. High quality Santa Barbara Chocolates give this dessert. Leave no cocoa behind with this decadent, ganache-topped brownie recipe from baker John Barricelli.
Triple Chocolate Mousse, Brownies, Ganache instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F, line a 9 by 13 inch baking sheet with parchment..
- Brownies: Melt chocolate chips, and butter in a double boiler set keep aside. Beat egg whites with 1/2 cup sugar till fluffy keep aside. Beat egg yolks with 1/2 cup sugar till well combined, gradually add melted chocolate, then gradually add cornstarch & beaten egg whites..
- Bake for 10 to 15 min or infill toothpick inserted comes out clean. Cool in refrigerator, then cut brownies into rounds using a cutter..
- Mousse: Bring the heavy cream to a boil then add chocolate chips stir. Keep aside to cool down for 5 min. Whip the cream and stir one spoon of whipped cream to temper, then fold remaining into chocolate. Spoon the mousse into silicon molds, top with round brownies. Freeze until solid. Unmold and set on a cooling rack..
- Ganache: Bring heavy cream to a boil, add chocolate chips and stir. Pour ganache over the mousse brownies. keep in refrigerate until set..
- Serve with vanilla ice cream.
Triple-Chocolate Flourless Brownies. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. This Triple Chocolate Mousse Cake is an amazing combination of chocolate cake, chocolate fudge, and chocolate and white chocolate mousse! I know with chocolate ganache, it makes a difference because there are varying amounts of cocoa in different kinds of chocolate and so it affects the. When a chocolate craving can no longer be ignored, we turn to our go-to staple: a scratch-made version of brownies that are impossibly easy to make. And when a chocolate craving reaches a monumental level, we must add a second layer of deliciousness with a velvety, almost fudgy ganache.