White and Dark Chocolate Pudding Parfaits. Show your loved ones you care with easy-to-make desserts like our White and Dark Chocolate Pudding Parfaits. Feel free to adjust this chocolate pudding dessert to work with your taste buds. Sub in milk chocolate, or swap raspberries for strawberries.
The combination of White Chocolate Pudding and Dark Chocolate Pudding makes these parfaits deliciously rich, but the chocolate pudding takes less than twenty minutes to whip up from scratch! I keep bemoaning the fact that I don't get to celebrate Valentine's Day with my sweetheart this year. Dark & White Chocolate Mousse Parfait. You can have White and Dark Chocolate Pudding Parfaits using 19 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of White and Dark Chocolate Pudding Parfaits
- It’s of WHITE CHOCOLATE PUDDING.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of half and half or light cream.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cornstarch.
- Prepare 3 of large egg yolks, beaten.
- It’s 6 of premium white chocolate, chopped and melted. Melt over double boiler or very carefully in microwave until smooth..
- Prepare 1 tbsp of unsalted butter.
- It’s dash of 1/8 teaspoon salt.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare of DARK CHOCOLATE PUDDING.
- You need 12 oz of semi sweet chocolate, chopped, melted over double boiler or carefully in microwave just until smooth..
- You need 1 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- You need 1 cup of whole milk.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of granulated sugar.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 8 of large egg yolks.
- You need 1 of FOR GARNISH.
- Prepare of whipped cream.
- Prepare 6 of or more fresh rasberries or any fresh berries.
There's just something about chocolate that makes me scream inside. That's where chocolate mousse makes its appearance. But being the greedy chocolate fiend I am, I could not stop at just one chocolate, it had to. Cut off the corner of each bag.
White and Dark Chocolate Pudding Parfaits step by step
- MAKE WHITE CHOCOLATE PUDDING.
- In a large saucepan, whisk cornstarch, sugar and salt, slowly add in half until smooth.Heat over medium heat until just hot..
- Have beaten egg yolks at room.temperature in a bowl, whisk some of hot mixture into yolks then add all yolks to.saucepan heat, whisking and scraping bottom.and sides of pan until it thickens and coats the back of a spoon, about 4 minutes, remove from.heat,whisk.in white chocolate, butter and vanilla until.smooth..
- Pour and press mixture through a fine mesh strainer into a large bowl. Press plastic wrap.on surface of pudding and chill until set, about 3 hours.
- MAKE DARK CHOCOLATE PUDDING.
- In a large saucepan bring cream, milk and sugar just to a simmer whisking all the time..
- Meanwhile, whisk room temperzture egg yolks with vanilla and salt in a large bowl.
- Slowly pour hot milk / cream mixture into egg yolks, whisking at all times.Return mixture to saucepan and heat whisking and scraping sides of pan at all.times until.it starts to thicken and coats than back of a spoon. About 4 minutes, remove from heat and whisk in chocolate until smooth..
- Pour and press mixture through a fine mesh strainer into a large bowl. Cover surfaced pudding with plastic wrap and chill until set, about 3 hours.
- TO ASSEMBLE.
- In parfait glasses, or any decorative glasses you have, spoon alternating layers of dark chocolate pudding with White chocolate pudding..
- Top.with whipped cream and a berrie or a few berries!.
- How many servings will depend on the size of you're glasses, but it should serve at least 6 to 8..
Spread the ginger over the bottom of the loaf tin to cover completely. Gently pour the parfait mixture on top of the ginger and cover the top with the. This chia pudding is delicious on its own—and even better when layered with maple yogurt as a parfait. Blend dates, cashew milk, cashews, cocoa powder My white chia seeds did not soften. Prepare dark and white chocolate pudding.