Quick Chocolate Pudding. Wish you knew how to make chocolate pudding from scratch? Make Easy Chocolate Pudding for a quick treat or even an elegant dessert! Plus, this chocolate pudding recipe is crazy easy and you most likely have everything in your kitchen right now to make it.
This homemade chocolate pudding is easy to quickly put together, the only tricky part is slowly tempering a beaten egg with a hot cocoa mixture. To begin making the Quick Chocolate Pudding Recipe, separate the egg with yolks and whites separately and keep the whites aside as they are not. This delightful pudding is always a treat and easy to whip up Quick and easy chocolate fix. You can cook Quick Chocolate Pudding using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Quick Chocolate Pudding
- You need 1/3 cup of Toll House or Hersheys CoCoa.
- You need 1/2 cup of Sugar.
- You need 3 tbsp of Corn Starch.
- It’s 2 cup of Milk.
- You need 1 tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Almond Extract.
I used only half the listed amount of sugar and could probably have. Nestle the chocolate pieces into the bread. Cook until the pudding is browned around the edges Very easy very quick very worth the little bit of effort. I used semisweet chocolate chips and they.
Quick Chocolate Pudding instructions
- Combine Cocoa, sugar, and corn starch in medium non stick sauce pan..
- Slowly pour in milk one cup at a time until smooth and combined..
- Turn stove on Medium heat..
- Once mixture begins to boil stir so milk does not scorch..
- It may take a few to boil; be patient!.
- Pudding will start to thicken, you will see lumps begin to form..
- Add vanilla and almond flavor.Turn off stove and wisk vigorously..
- Chocolate pudding should be thick, creamy and have a slightly glossy look..
- It's amazing warm but cooler is tasty also. Be sure to let cool before refrigerating to avoid sweating..
Let's do a quick chocolate pudding. In a small saucepan, heat up cream, some of the milk, vanilla sugar, cinnamon, and chocolate pieces until the chocolate has melted. This recipe doesn't get as pudding-like as instant, but even if it totally fails, it makes a great thick hot chocolate. Take a bowl that you can put in the microwave. This silky chocolate pudding is always a treat and requires few ingredients.