Soy Milk MATCHA Pudding. Matcha soy milk pudding. four; soy milk, sugar, matcha green tea powder, powdered gelatin, hot water, Brown Sugar Syrup H Bilbeisi. When the sugar and gelatin are fully melted, take the pan off the heat. Do not let the mixture boil.
The texture is so soft and wobbly, and feels like eating 'tau fu fah", most importantly is easy to make and is vegan! Also known as Spoon bread, or corn pudding. This taste like a dessert and makes a great side for the holidays. You can have Soy Milk MATCHA Pudding using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Soy Milk MATCHA Pudding
- It’s 3 TBSP of Cornstarch.
- It’s 3 TBSP of Sugar.
- It’s 2 TSP of MATCHA Green Tea Powder.
- Prepare 200 ml of Soy Milk.
- You need 100 ml of Whole Milk.
This is so easy and is good. I've tried this pudding with almond and cashew milk, and either will work. However, full-fat coconut milk is creamier and yields a thicker pudding. Heck, you can even use whole milk if you tolerate dairy.
Soy Milk MATCHA Pudding step by step
- Stir together cornstarch, sugar, Matcha in medium saucepan. Gradually stir in Soy Milk and Whole Milk a little at a time..
- Cook over low-medium heat, stirring constantly, Bring to a boil. boil and stir about 1 minute. Remove from heat..
- Pour into each cup. Place a piece of plastic wrap directly on the surface of the pudding to prevent a skin from forming. Let cool and Chill in Refrigerate at least 2 hours. Garnish with whipped cream, if you like..
Smooth and delicate triple layered Green Tea Pudding with Japanese red bean paste, this delicious dessert is super easy to make at home. Throughout the year I receive many requests for Japanese desserts, especially with matcha (green tea) as an ingredient. I hope this Green Tea Pudding (抹茶プリン) will satisfy some of the readers' cravings. The Japanese enjoy this dessert all year. I used soy milk and agave syrup, with coconut nibs on the top (Gotta take what you have available, right?) And to be honest, it was not perfectly to my liking.