sunshine's light milk chocolate pudding. Get Milk Chocolate Pudding today with Drive Up, Pick Up or Same Day Delivery. This is a light milk chocolate flavor like you would find in a chocolate shake, so keep this in mind when deciding light or richer chocolate flavor. It's more neutral, mildly nutty flavor and creaminess are made for chia pudding.
This sugar free mug cake is a generous serving for one or it can be made for two to share. Very creamy and smooth; better texture than regular pudding imo. Not too sweet; the chocolate and banana flavors are really highlighted. You can have sunshine's light milk chocolate pudding using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of sunshine's light milk chocolate pudding
- It’s 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cornstarch.
- You need 1/4 cup of semisweet chocolate chips.
- Prepare 2 cup of 2% low-fat milk.
- Prepare 1 large of egg beaten.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
Served with additional sliced banana and sprinkle of cinnamon. Chocolate pudding pie is a three-generation family favorite for us, so I am really picky about how I make it. This recipe is smooth, creamy, not too sweet when made properly. Be sure to cook over MEDIUM heat and don't get in a hurry after it boils, give it a few more minutes.
sunshine's light milk chocolate pudding step by step
- mix the sugar and corstarch together into a deep pot, add the milk, stirring with a whisk until well blended..
- stir in the chocolate, bring to a boil over medium heat, cook for 6 minutes and mixtrue is a little thick. stirring constantly..
- in a lg medium bowl, place egg and beat well, stir constantly with the whisk gradually add the pudding to the egg, keep stirring fast so egg dont cook into the puddin, this is a fast mix with the wisk, pour pudding back into the same pot, stir for a minute, until its thick and bubbly,remove from heat, add vanilla, stir well..
- spoon pudding into desert cups, cover the cups with plastic wrap, let cool in room temperature.
- this makes 4 1/2 cups …..
Reduce the heat to a simmer and continue whisking for a couple minutes until the pudding is thickened. Remove the pudding from the heat and stir in the chocolate or vanilla extract. Pour the pudding into a bowl and press plastic wrap directly on the surface of the pudding so a skin doesn't form. Refrigerate for an hour or two until chilled. View Recipe: Chocolate Pudding Custard-style puddings, like this one, often call for egg yolks because they possess thickening qualities and add rich flavor to the final dish.