Turkish Rice Pudding – Sutlac(chocolate version).
You can have Turkish Rice Pudding – Sutlac(chocolate version) using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Turkish Rice Pudding – Sutlac(chocolate version)
- It’s 1 cup of rice(any basmati or dehradun rice or any fragnent rice).
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1/4 cup of dark chocolate.
- It’s 1 ltr of milk.
- You need as required of Walnut and salted kaju(slightly crushed).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of cornstarch.
Turkish Rice Pudding – Sutlac(chocolate version) step by step
- First wash the rice. In a pan add water and cook the rice or you can take already cooked rice. Till all the water is absorbed and the rice become sticky and smashed..
- Then crush the nuts a little. Add milk to the rice. Let it boil for 5 min. Then add the sugar. Cook till the sugar melts. Now in a bowl take cornstarch add milk to it. Mix it and put it in the milk. Keep stiring continously till it becomes thick..
- Now add the chopped chocolate and half of the dry fruits. Mix it. Then put it in small containers. In a pan add water, place a stand and then put the small containers. Cover the lid and then steam it for 20 min. Let it cool. Garnish it with the remaining dry fruits and gratted chocolate. Put it in the fridge. For 2-3 hrs and then serve. In the original recipe it is baked with egg and served hot..