Chocolate Pudding. A Delicious Way to Enhance The Flavor of Sandwiches, Wraps & More! Chocolate Pudding Tips How can I avoid lumpy pudding? Puddings and custards can get lumpy.
Chocolate Cornstarch Pudding "Five stars for a humble, homemade chocolate pudding. Almond Milk Chocolate Pudding "This is a keeper! Get Chocolate Pudding Recipe from Food Network. You can have Chocolate Pudding using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Pudding
- It’s 2 cups of whole milk.
- It’s 3 tbsp of heavy cream.
- It’s 50 of grmdark chocolate, finely chopped.
- It’s 1 tbsp of rice flour.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of corn starch.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need of Sprinkles for top.
Chocolate pudding pie is a three-generation family favorite for us, so I am really picky about how I make it. This recipe is smooth, creamy, not too sweet when made properly. Be sure to cook over MEDIUM heat and don't get in a hurry after it boils, give it a few more minutes. This easy, kid friendly treat is a cinch to prepare and a great make-ahead option!
Chocolate Pudding instructions
- Combine sugar, cocoa, cornstarch, salt and rice flour in a medium saucepan..
- Gradually add milk and whisk until well combined. Place over medium heat..
- Cook stirring constantly, until pudding is bubbling and thickens. Stir in the chopped chocolate and heavy cream..
- After the chocolate melted, turn off the heat, add vanilla and whisk until well blended..
- Pour into dessert bowls.
- Let cool at room temperature and then refrigerate until ready to serve..
My family loves fruit desserts like Rhubarb Crisp and Strawberry Pie but sometimes I just need my chocolate fix! Light, creamy, rich, and chocolatey, this easy chocolate pudding recipe goes perfectly with fruit or on its own! This chocolate pudding, which is adapted from Dorie Greenspan, is everything you want in a creamy dessert: It's light and airy, just sweet enough, not too sticky, and above all, it tastes of good-quality chocolate. Since pudding travels so well, I have many times taken it on picnics for dessert or brought it to friends' houses for parties. In those cases, I'll usually do something more elaborate, like making a pudding parfait with a graham cracker layer on the bottom, chocolate pudding on top, whipped cream, and chocolate shavings.