Chocolate Pudding. This delightful pudding is always a treat and easy to whip up using common pantry ingredients. I usually top the pudding with M&M's. Chocolate pudding pie is a three-generation family favorite for us, so I am really picky about how I make it.
Enjoy chocolate pudding the way it is supposed to be made, from scratch, with basic pudding ingredients of cocoa powder, sugar, milk, egg, and chocolate chips. More tips for making homemade chocolate pudding. Gather all of your ingredients before you begin. You can have Chocolate Pudding using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Pudding
- Prepare 500 ml of milk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of cream.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of cornstarch.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of cocoa powder.
- You need 4 Tbsp of Dark chocolate.
- It’s Pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of vanilla essence.
- You need 2 Tbsp of rice flour.
- You need 1 of white chocolate chopped to garnish.
Chocolate pudding is everyone's favorite dessert! This easy, kid friendly treat is a cinch to prepare and. If you like puddings and chocolate this creamy chocolate pudding is calling for you. It is the best of all puddings ever.
Chocolate Pudding instructions
- In a board cut the dark chocolate fine..
- In a bowl add sugar, cornstarch, rice flour, cocoa powder, salt and mix well..
- Add milk to it slowly and keep stirring.
- Bring it to heat on a medium flame and keep stirring until it thickens.
- Add chopped dark chocolate to it, stir, add cream and stir on medium flame. Keep stirring..
- Set aside and add vanilla essence.
- Pour in fancy bowls or glasses and keep it at room temperature..
- Refrigerate for an hour and garnish with chopped white chocolate..
This Chocolate Pudding recipe is full of creamy, rich chocolate flavor topped with clouds of meringue. This Chocolate Pudding Recipe is an old favorite dessert recipe in my family. Wish you knew how to make chocolate pudding from scratch? Your wish is granted with this five-star recipe using HERSHEY'S Cocoa. Just use HERSHEY'S Cocoa and add some simple ingredients.