Fried pork chop in cognac gravy sauce with Yorkshire pudding and Baked Brussel Sprouts. These pork chops will melt in your mouth. We serve roasted brussel sprouts on the side of parmesan pork chops, or crispy chicken, and the kids will eat them right up! Fried Pork Chops and gravy make a simple and delicious meal.
Place the pork onto a baking sheet. Keywords: Best Juicy Pork Chop Recipe, keto, Pork Chops with Dijon Herb Sauce. Served with toasted Brussels sprouts on the side. You can have Fried pork chop in cognac gravy sauce with Yorkshire pudding and Baked Brussel Sprouts using 26 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fried pork chop in cognac gravy sauce with Yorkshire pudding and Baked Brussel Sprouts
- It’s of The Ingredients for 2 person.
- It’s 4 of Pork chops.
- Prepare of Salt, Pepper.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- You need of For Baked Brussel Sprouts:.
- You need 300 g of Brussel Sprouts.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- It’s of Salt, Pepper.
- Prepare of For the Gravy Sauce:.
- It’s 1 of Onion.
- You need 1 of Carrot.
- Prepare 1 of Celery.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic.
- You need 4-5 of fresh Thyme.
- It’s 3-4 of Bay Leaves.
- It’s 100 ml of White wine.
- You need 50 ml of Cognac.
- It’s 200 ml of Water.
- It’s 1 tsp of corn starch/corn flower.
- Prepare 60 g of Cold Butter.
- You need of For the Yorkshire Puddings:.
- It’s 200 g of All Purpose Flour.
- You need 4 of eggs.
- You need 200 ml of Milk.
- Prepare of Salt, Pepper.
- You need 12 tbsp of Olive Oil – Baking Form.
The gravy went nice over a baked potato. Homemade Sauces For Pork Chops Recipes. Roasted Brussels sprouts are not just incredibly easy to prepare, but also, this is one of the most popular holiday side dish recipes on this website! Bake-Transfer the veggies to baking sheet.
Fried pork chop in cognac gravy sauce with Yorkshire pudding and Baked Brussel Sprouts instructions
- Flat & soft the chops with a meat hammer, seasoning with salt & pepper, then apply a rapid sauté on both sides in deeper pan..
- Put the chops aside. Using the juice of the meat left behind by tossing all the vegetables (onion, garlic, celery, carrot) into the pan giving them a good fried colour while add the thyme and the bay leaves..
- Turn the stove down, then pour the white wine and the cognac, then flambing the vegetables. Place the chops back into the pan, add some water.cover the pan with a lid cooking the chops for 90 min on low heat..
- Cut the brussel sprouts into half, and season them with salt and pepper and some olive oil. Just toss the sprouts into pre-heated oven until have golden brown colour..
- Once the meat is cooked, remove from pan, and sieve the remaining gravy from the vegetables (we don’t need the veggies)into a deeper sauté pan. When gravy sauce is boiling, add the corn starch mixed with water and, when thickened, add the cold butter little by little. Finish with a few drops of cognac..
- For the Yorkshire pudding, mix the ingredients lump-free. The 12-piece muffin form was poured into each well with 1 tablespoon of oil. Place in the oven preheated to 180 degrees to warm. Then add the dough, approx. halfway through and bake for half an hour. In the meantime, we occasionally open the oven for a few seconds, then let it cool, leaning it out with a wooden spoon. Serve with meat, sauce and brussels sprouts..
Dredge pork chops in seasoned flour (reserve unused flour). When hot, add the flour coated pork chops and brown on medium-high. Add a couple of drops of gravy coloring (Kitchen Bouquet) if needed to give the gravy a rich color. The seared pork chops bake to tender perfection with the sautéed mushrooms and sauce mixture. It's a surprisingly easy dish to put together.