Milky Vla Soes (Cream Puffs Vanilla). Hai video kali ini saya membuat kue yang paling banyak disukai, cara membuat nya sangat mudah loh. isian nya sangat creamy dan manis nya pas menurut saya. An explosion of sweet, creamy goodness in every puff! One point of discussion could be Cream Puffs filling!
Ingredients for making vanilla pastry cream. Cream Puffs – this yummy cream puff recipe is perfectly fluffy and creamy. It's so easy to make and is sure to impress your guests! You can have Milky Vla Soes (Cream Puffs Vanilla) using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Milky Vla Soes (Cream Puffs Vanilla)
- It’s 125 g of butter.
- Prepare 138 g of wheat flour (strong white bread flour).
- Prepare 4 of eggs.
- It’s 250 ml of water.
- Prepare Pinch of sea salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of vanilla powder.
- It’s of Cream ingredients:.
- It’s 3 of egg yolks.
- You need 70 g of cornstarch.
- Prepare 600 ml of milk.
- Prepare 90 g of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla powder.
- It’s 3 tbsp of unsalted butter.
Cream puffs are a popular snack in Japan, and they are available in all bakeries. They are perfectly sweet, puffy, and custardy. Mix sugar, cornstarch, salt and beaten Large eggs. Cook in double boiler till thick and smooth, stirring constantly.
Milky Vla Soes (Cream Puffs Vanilla) instructions
- Puff batter : boil butter and water until boiled. Turn of the heat. Add wheat flour and sea salt. Turn on the heat, stir until mix well. Turn of the heat, let the batter cool..
- Take hand mixer, add egg one by one, and vanilla, mix well..
- Put the batter in piping bag. Pair the syringe..
- Prepare the tray (cover with baking paper), spray the batter, give distance..
- Baked in 200 degrees Celsius over 20 minutes, turn off the heat 180 degrees Celsius and baked again over 20 minutes..
- After baked, transfer into plate..
- Now we cook cream vanilla: Mix all ingredient except unsalted butter in a pan, boil until boiled. Add unsalted butter, stir until unsalted butter melted. Let it cool..
- You can fill puff with vanilla cream, and add strawberry jam as a garnish on top..
Fill cream puffs with cream filling. DIRECTIONS Fill the cream puffs and replace tops. Cream puffs are a very simple dessert, but it's their elegance that makes them so perfect. I remember the very first time I tried a cream puff, my stepdad was enjoying his day off work by watching some Sunday football, with a big tub of frozen cream puffs in his lap. Vla is also the Dutch version of custard cream and hence the name kue sus isi vla.