Matcha Pudding. A nourishing make ahead, grab-and-go breakfast for those fast-paced mornings. Use your favorite milk and have fun with the toppings! This video will show you how to make Matcha Pudding, soft custard pudding flavored with Matcha green tea powder.
Get energized with this Matcha Chia Pudding filled with the best protein-rich superfoods like chia seeds, goji berries, and matcha green tea. TRADITIONAL JAPANESE RECIPE: Matcha Pudding is soft custard pudding flavored with Matcha As long as you have a few hours before guests come, you can quickly make matcha pudding in a. This healthy, creamy Matcha Chia Pudding is full of fiber and healthy fats to keep you satisfied all morning! You can have Matcha Pudding using 16 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Matcha Pudding
- It’s of Matcha Pudding Ingredients.
- It’s 7 gram of plain Agar Agar powder (1 sachet).
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- It’s 2 spoons of butter.
- Prepare 125 grams of sugar.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- You need 400 ml of Water.
- Prepare 500 ml of Fresh milk.
- Prepare 2 spoons of corn starch.
- You need 5 spoons of Matcha powder.
- It’s of Vla ingredients:.
- Prepare 250 ml of Fresh milk.
- Prepare 60 grams of sugar.
- You need 1 1/2 teaspoons of corn starch.
- Prepare 1 of egg yolk.
- Prepare of Rum (to taste).
It's perfect with granola and fresh fruit. The easiest matcha green tea chia pudding makes a delicious breakfast, snack, or even dessert! Packed full of antioxidants and nutrients, you will love this simple matcha chia pudding recipe! If you haven't tried matcha pudding, you are missing a wonderful healthy treat.
Matcha Pudding step by step
- For the Matcha Pudding: Wishk the egg then add all the pudding ingredients. Boil it with medium heat (don't stop stirring). Pour into the pudding mold. Then chill it in the fridge..
- For the Vla: Wishk the egg yolk first then add all the Vla ingredients except the Rum (add it at the end off the process). Boil it with medium heat (don't stop stirring). Turn off the stove for 1 minutes then add the Rum (to taste)..
- Pour the Vla on the Matcha Pudding, then ready to serve 🥰🥰🥰😘😘😘👌.
Chia pudding makes a delicious healthy breakfast or a protein-packed snack! Spoon the pudding into desired serving dish and top with chocolate shavings and a dusting of matcha powder. A great recipe for breakfast or dessert, matcha chia pudding is easy-to-make and delicious, with diverse health benefits. Matcha tea is packed with antioxidants including ECG. The Matcha Milk Pudding was utterly soft.