Mixed fruit kheer. Boil rice in plenty of water till half done. Drain and spread on a plate, to cool the grains. Boil the milk in a heavy bottom pan on low flame.stir continuously till it thickens.
Watch celebrity chef #sanjeevkapoor share the recipe of 'Mixed Fruit Kheer' only on Zee Khana Khazana. Kheer is made of rice, milk, nuts and saffron for flavour. Today I am sharing my version of kheer "Mixed Fruit And Nuts Kheer" flavorful and healthier. You can have Mixed fruit kheer using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mixed fruit kheer
- Prepare 1 ltr of milk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup or as per taste of sugar.
- It’s 1 cup of Mixed seasonal fruits.
- You need of Banana, apple, mango, peach or pears, grapes.
- You need 6-7 of saffron strands.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cardamoms powder.
- You need 1-2 tsp of corn starch (custard powder can be used).
- You need as needed of Chopped dry fruits (optional).
I have used rice flour, nuts, dry fruits, fresh fruits and flavored with saffron. This kheer is very easy and quick to make and it doesn't require any fancy technique or cooking skills. Heat ½ liter milk in a pan till it comes to a boil. Add rice powder and mix well.
Mixed fruit kheer instructions
- Boil the milk in a heavy bottom pan on low flame.stir continuously till it thickens..
- In other non-stick pan add fruits apple and pear/peach.add 1tbsp sugar and saute for few minutes.keep aside..
- Now in a bowl add corn starch and some water to make a paste without lumps. Now add it in boiling milk to adjust it's consistency. keep stirring..
- Now add sugar.and saffron Mix it well.When milk gets thickens switch off the flame. Add cardamom powder. Let it cool now..
- Now add all chopped and sauteed fruits in the milk. Mix it well..
- Transfer the kheer in serving bowls and garnish with dry fruits and chopped fruits..
Also add sugar and cook till sugar is dissolved. Add sugar, mix well and allow to cool down. Allow the mixture to cool completely. Dry Fruits ki Kheer or Mewe ki kheer recipe, is a delicious and a unique mix of milk and dry fruits. It is an easy to make Indian dessert.