🍫 Biscuits Chocolate Pudding. Chocolate biscuit pudding, commonly abbreviated as CBP, is a Sri Lankan dessert. Chocolate biscuit pudding is made up of alternating layers of milk-dipped Marie biscuits and chocolate pudding or icing. I have made it with the chocolate and without.
You can also customize this eggless chocolate biscuit pudding any way you like. A wide variety of chocolate biscuit pudding options are available to you, such as fruity, coffee, and chocolate. sugar, cream, caramel, milk, chocolate biscuits, caramel pudding. Arrange the biscuit in a dish. You can have 🍫 Biscuits Chocolate Pudding using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of 🍫 Biscuits Chocolate Pudding
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need 2 tbsp of corn starch.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- It’s 1 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 drop of vanilla extract.
- You need of Chocolate (optional).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of instant coffee powder.
- It’s 8-10 of digestive biscuits.
- It’s Pinch of salt.
- It’s of Dry fruits (optional).
Apply the chocolate mixture on top of the. Chocolate-biscuit-pudding is a dessert unique to Sri Lanka – here's an aunty showing you how it's done. This chocolate pudding could be called a "double" chocolate pudding, as it gets its deep chocolate flavor from both unsweetened cocoa powder (regular or Dutch-processed) and semisweet (or bittersweet) chocolate. Chocolate Biscuit Pudding – Free download as PDF File (.pdf), Text File (.txt) or read online for free.
🍫 Biscuits Chocolate Pudding step by step
- Add cocoa powder, corn starch and sugar in 1/2 cup cold milk and mix well to make a smooth paste. Also add salt in that.Boil the remaining milk in a small pan..
- Stir till it becomes thick and creamy. Ensure there are no lumps formed. Remove from heat and keep aside.Add one chocolate into it to make it smooth and chocolaty..
- With coffee powder,just add hot water for 10 min. Now dip biscuits and add chocolate layer,then dip biscuits and add later. Refrigerate and serve chilled..
See more ideas about Biscuit pudding, Chocolate biscuit pudding, Chocolate biscuits. Once decorated, they will keep at a cool room temperature for a few days. Did you know chocolate biscuit pudding is a dessert invented by Sri Lankans? Here's a Lankan aunty showing you how it's done. You could dip both sides of the biscuits in chocolate if you wish.