Chocolate Pudding. This delightful pudding is always a treat and easy to whip up using common pantry ingredients. I usually top the pudding with M&M's. Chocolate pudding pie is a three-generation family favorite for us, so I am really picky about how I make it.
Enjoy chocolate pudding the way it is supposed to be made, from scratch, with basic pudding ingredients of cocoa powder, sugar, milk, egg, and chocolate chips. More tips for making homemade chocolate pudding. Gather all of your ingredients before you begin. You can have Chocolate Pudding using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Pudding
- Prepare 2 cups of whole milk.
- It’s 50 grams of dark chocolate,finely chopped.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of rice flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need 2 tablespoons of cocoa powder.
- You need 2 tablespoons of cornstarch.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1/4 of salt.
- You need 3 tablespoons of heavy cream.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of whipped cream for garnishing.
- You need as required of Chocolate shavings for garnishing.
Chocolate pudding is everyone's favorite dessert! This easy, kid friendly treat is a cinch to prepare and. If you like puddings and chocolate this creamy chocolate pudding is calling for you. It is the best of all puddings ever.
Chocolate Pudding step by step
- Combine sugar,cocoa powder,cornstarch,salt and rice flour in a medium saucepan.Gradually add milk and stir until well combined.Place over medium heat..
- Cook stirring constantly,until pudding is bubbling and thickens..
- Stir in the chopped chocolate and heavy cream..
- After the chocolate melted,turn off the heat..
- Now add in vanilla extract and whisk until well blended..
- Pour the pudding into 4 small bowls..
- Let cool at room temperature and then refrigerate for overnight..
- Garnish with some chocolate shavings and top up with some whipped cream..
- Serve chilled..
This Chocolate Pudding recipe is full of creamy, rich chocolate flavor topped with clouds of meringue. This Chocolate Pudding Recipe is an old favorite dessert recipe in my family. Wish you knew how to make chocolate pudding from scratch? Your wish is granted with this five-star recipe using HERSHEY'S Cocoa. Just use HERSHEY'S Cocoa and add some simple ingredients.