Vanilla chocolate biscuit pudding. All Your Favorite British FoodsEnglish Groceries in the USA Vanilla Chocolate biscuit pudding recipe with step-wise pictures and video recipe. This vanilla & chocolate marie biscuit pudding is a sugar-free, delicious, easy to make dessert. It is prepared by arranging layers of biscuits soaked in coffee in between chocolate and vanilla layers of custard pudding.
This vintage recipe makes wonderful use of day-old biscuits, baking them with an easy custard to create this chocolate biscuit pudding. Serve this warm with a scoop of vanilla ice cream! The Best Biscuit Pudding Dessert Recipes on Yummly You can cook Vanilla chocolate biscuit pudding using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vanilla chocolate biscuit pudding
- Prepare 3 cups of milk.
- It’s 1 tbsp of cornstarch.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of vanilla custard powder.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- You need 2 tbsp of dark chocolate.
- You need 7-8 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 6-7 of Marie biscuit.
This chocolate biscuit pudding is sweet, crunchy, and so delicious. It is hard to resist a bite off of this very chocolaty, soft and yet crunchy, super easy and quick to make dessert. Gradually add milk mixture over the cornstarch mixture and whisk to dissolve well. Pour the egg mixture over the biscuits.
Vanilla chocolate biscuit pudding instructions
- Heat the milk in pan when it comes to boil add sugar and pieces of Marie biscuits and mix it well with the help of whisker.Then add corn starch and custard powder in it and stir it well till the mixture thickens. Finally add vanilla essence in it..
- Take 1/4 amount of mixture add dark chocolate in it and mix it well..
- Let both vanilla and chocolate mixture cools down then pour vanilla mixture into a bowl and on that pour chocolate mixture and keep in the fridge for about 6-7 hours..
- Remove from the bowl. Garnish with chocolate and serve chilled..
The silky sumptuous chocolate, the crunchy biscuit, the tangy raisins going "plop" at each bite, all plumped up by absorbing the milk from the biscuits, the textures will surprise and beguile. Beneath the rich, creamy chocolate you will get the warmth of tropical vanilla, the piquant current of brandy, all coming together in the milkiness. Beat the egg white until it becomes a cream, then beat the egg yolk. Storing-always keep the Marie biscuit pudding refrigerated. can be stored in the original pyrex dish and covered with its lid or use cling film or foil. How to make Sri Lankan chocolate biscuit This is an old-fashioned biscuit pudding with vanilla, eggs, and milk.