Rich Chocolate Pudding. By :Instant Pot Recipe Collection Cookbook. Add chocolate; stir until chocolate is melted and mixture is smooth. Whisk egg yolks, brown sugar, cocoa, vanilla and.
This Rich Chocolate Pudding Recipe will satisfy any chocolate lovers craving. It is so smooth and creamy no one will ever guess it is dairy and sugar-free. Rich Chocolate Pudding Recipe – Low. You can cook Rich Chocolate Pudding using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Rich Chocolate Pudding
- You need 200 g of dark chocolate chopped.
- You need 2.5 tbsp of cornstarch.
- You need 400 ml of full fat milk.
- It’s 60 g of sugar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- It’s 1/8 teaspoon of salt.
This is a more sophisticated chocolate pudding than the one you might have made yourself as a kid. The flavors are more authentic, deeper, darker (and you can make it even richer and darker by using. This old-fashioned tapioca pudding recipe came from my great-great-grandmother. I come from a long line of chocoholics, and I truly didn't know that tapioca pudding normally wasn't chocolate until I got.
Rich Chocolate Pudding step by step
- Mix cornstarch and cocoa powder in 5 tbsp milk until lump free.
- Add cocoa paste to remaining milk and heat over low medium heat. Add sugar and whisk well.
- Continue cooking over low medium heat until it starts thickening. Switch off. Immediately add melted dark chocolate to mixture and mix until well combined. You can melt dark chocolate either by microwave or double boiler method.
- Pour the mixture into heat resistant bowl and allow to cool completely.
- Pour in serving bowls. Refrigerate for 2 hours atleast before serving. Enjoy the decadent Rich pudding.Serve cold.
Learn how to prepare this easy Rich Chocolate Pudding recipe like a pro. This rich and delicious chocolate dessert relies on eggs, not starch for thickening. My chocolate chia pudding is rich and creamy with a little crunch from the seeds. Give the pudding a final stir before serving. It will stay thick and puddingy at this point.