Rose Pudding. Arabic style milk pudding infused with a touch of rose and orange blossom waters, adorned with rose syrup topping and garnished with caramelized pistachios. Today we're not inventing the wheel here. But we're […] Whisk water, rose water, milk powder, sugar, and cornstarch together in a saucepan until smooth.
The flavors will definitely impress you, that much I can guarantee! Add Almond Breeze Almondmilk Coconutmilk Vanilla Unsweetened to a large bowl. You can add little pink food color here, this is totally optional. You can have Rose Pudding using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Rose Pudding
- You need 1 litre of milk.
- You need 2.5 teaspoon of rose water.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1/3 cup of cornstarch.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of cinnamon.
- Prepare as needed of Chopped almonds, pista, rose petals to garnish.
I added only for presentation purposes. Rose water isn't the only flavoring option; orange flower water is also lovely. In Persian Jewish cuisine, cardamom is a common addition to malabi-style pudding. A little ground cardamom goes a long way, so start with a pinch, and adjust to taste.
Rose Pudding instructions
- In 1 cup milk, dissolve cornstarch completely.
- Boil remaining milk with sugar and cinnamon on medium heat.
- Once milk simmers, add corn slurry. mix well.
- Stir continuously bringing milk to boil on high heat. it will take 2-3 minutes. switch off.allow to cool to room temperature.
- Add vanilla extract and rose water. mix well. Pour in serving bowls.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 4-5 hours.
- Garnish with almonds, pista and rose petals. serve cold.
Or, add a few cardamom pods to the milk to infuse the pudding with flavor as it simmers. If you ever want to woo someone, this healthy dessert qualifies as divinely inspiring in matters of love. This pudding, known as Mahalabia, is a rose water and orange blossom flavored milk pudding, topped with a variety of nuts and an rose water simple syrup. Recipe Card Print Recipe There are a handful of desserts that only seem to make an appearance during Ramadan and rose water pudding is definitely one of them. Rose Pudding is a must try for all those who have a sweet tooth.